The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Glyn Hopkin Fiat Cambridge
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
At Glyn Hopkin Fiat Cambridge, all of our sales team are accomplished and proficiently trained Motability Specialists. With over 50 years of combined experience, our award-winning team has a deep understanding of the Motability Scheme and how to deliver the best service to Motability customers.
When you visit us at Glyn Hopkin Fiat Cambridge, we’ll listen to your needs and learn about your daily requirements for a vehicle that best suits you to ensure the vehicle you choose, is the perfect model for you throughout the lease. We offer comprehensive test drives that are in a safe and relaxed route to give you the best chance of experiencing real-world driving, and, if you choose to place an application… we'll endeavour to keep you informed every step of the way.
With our wealth of Motability experience, we understand our customers’ needs and how a small personal touch can make a big difference to your environment – that’s why, if you have a preference when you visit us to cater for, for instance, choosing a quiet time to visit, low lighting/sounds, private meeting space or have any other requests, just let us know – as your comfort is our top priority.
Contact Glyn Hopkin Fiat Cambridge on 01223906840 (tel:+4401223906840) to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Showroom details 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 10:00 - 17:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Stephanie Mctigue
- Ashley Barker
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:30 - 12:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Jonathan Mansfield
- Mark Potter
- Jake Robson
- Kimberleigh Hewson
Accessibility features at Glyn Hopkin Fiat Cambridge
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK