The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 18:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Paul Alexander
- Brady Benson
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 12:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 12:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Richard Jones
- Natalie Kooyman
Accessibility features at County Motor Works Vauxhall Chelmsford
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to County Motor Works Vauxhall Chelmsford
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
County Motor Works Vauxhall Chelmsford can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact County Motor Works Vauxhall Chelmsford on 01245235000 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Jul 27, 2022Very good service thank you very much look for wood to choose a new car next year in June
- Rating 1.0Jul 12, 2022The man at customer service was quite rude and basically called me a liar.
When l booked my appointment I was informed you no longer collect Moblity car for service and I was told that it only takes under hour so l can wait so l was booked in 8am.
I arrived before it had opened and I waited at 9.30 l asked if it was ready and was informed it’s just being finishing off.
At 10am I asked this man again and he said they were just doing MOT now!! I said when l booked it in l was told by the lady it would only take under a hour to be done ?
He very rudely replied “she wouldn’t have said that” I told him to stop there as basically you’ve calling me a liar, if I had known it was going to take this long I would have had my daughter follow me up and l waited at hers till it was ready he didn’t say nothing to that.
Plus I had appointment at 10.30 in Romford.
I then went back to waiting area and there was 2 customers sitting there and at 10.20am this man from customer desk walked over and holding his arm in the air and said directly to me “Keys” no paperwork that a service or MOT had been done and walked away as I took the keys and l then left.
I have seen this man on previous occasions for my services and he is not what you call friendly but his behaviour that day was unacceptable.
I found his whole attitude from the beginning very rude if he is unhappy with his job there are many people that would love to be working and doing his job.
I sincerely hope his attitude changes as he is representing your company.
Based on this l will not be purchasing or a service on a vehicle from this garage again, I’m not asking for anyone to be over friendly, but manners cost nothing, but to be polite surly is not too much too ask?.
- Rating 5.0Jul 12, 2022Excellent service
- Rating 5.0Jul 7, 2022Great customer service really helpful
- Rating 5.0Jun 21, 2022Great advice and customer service.
- Rating 5.0Jun 1, 2022Excellent customer service very friendly and everything very easy Brady Benson is Vauxhall’s star