The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Service centre details 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 09:00 - 17:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week
|08:30 - 18:30
|08:30 - 18:30
|08:30 - 18:30
|08:30 - 18:30
|08:30 - 18:30
|09:00 - 17:00
|10:00 - 16:00
Motability service specialists:
- Matthew Waghorn
- Gemma Delnevo
- Jessica Oxlade
Accessibility features at Jardine Mercedes-Benz Ipswich
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Jardine Mercedes-Benz Ipswich
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Our trained Motability specialists are here to support you throughout the duration of your lease. Jardine Mercedes-Benz Ipswich can help you by: Servicing and maintaining your car, Arranging the MOT at the end of your lease. Contact Jardine Mercedes-Benz Ipswich on 01473232232 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Jan 19, 2024Great customer service from start to finish. Best Mercedes dealership in Suffolk hands down.Response from Jardine Mercedes-Benz IpswichJan 29, 2024Hi Katarzyna, thank you for the feedback. Kind regards, Mercedes-Benz of Ipswich.
- Rating 5.0Oct 12, 2023Very kind and professional staffResponse from Jardine Mercedes-Benz IpswichOct 30, 2023Hello Christine, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit.
- Rating 1.0Sep 15, 2023Was not a great experience. Was sent away as the tyre hadn’t been ordered so a waste of my time on a day off to take my car for the MOT.
you only remembered to come and pick my car up once I called you.
The guy who collected the car parked his car on my lawn!!!
Had my car back and you hadn’t even filled up the wiper fluid , literally the only thing I asked you to do.
What not recommend and only use Jardine as you are part of the motability agreementResponse from Jardine Mercedes-Benz IpswichSep 20, 2023Hi Bryn, here at Jardine Motors, we are committed to addressing and learning from all feedback, and to help us understand more about what we can do better, we invite you to please contact our Customer Services Team, who are available to you on our freephone helpline 0800 0125050 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear it has not been positive, and we look forward to hearing from you in this respect. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- Rating 5.0Aug 18, 2023Always excellent service at the Ipswich branchResponse from Jardine Mercedes-Benz IpswichAug 23, 2023Hi Rebecca, thank you for the review. Kind regards, Mercedes-Benz of Ipswich.
- Rating 5.0Jul 8, 2023Good customer service experience all throughResponse from Jardine Mercedes-Benz IpswichJul 17, 2023Hello Elijah. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit.
- Rating 5.0Jun 29, 2023Always friendly, curteous, professional and efficient. A pleasure to do business with.Response from Jardine Mercedes-Benz IpswichJun 29, 2023Hi Anthony. Thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Best, Mercedes-Benz of Ipswich
- Rating 5.0Jun 22, 2023Great Customer Service!
Robbie JohnsResponse from Jardine Mercedes-Benz IpswichJun 26, 2023Hi Robert, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Best regards, Mercedes-Benz of Ipswich.
- Rating 5.0Mar 29, 2023Very good customer serviceResponse from Jardine Mercedes-Benz IpswichApr 4, 2023Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that you had a positive experience with us at Mercedes-Benz of Ipswich.
- Rating 5.0Nov 24, 2022First class serviceResponse from Jardine Mercedes-Benz IpswichDec 12, 2022Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. The entire team is delighted that your experience with us was great. Looking forward to your next visit.
- Rating 1.0Oct 27, 2022I was loaned a curtesy car which was filthy inside … I took the car straight home to thoughlly disinfect and vaccum.. as I was not going to let my disabled daughter or myself sit in that . I then retuned the car and made the assistant aware … I then had my car returned in a terrible state .. I vaccumed my car before I took it in for its service , it came back filthy. . Last year they cleaned inside and washed it too .. told it was part of the service . A car on motobility should be no differnt to a personal car owned by someone , if not better as if the disabled person drives it they may not be able to clean the car so this then makes the car have to be cleaned once again . I was disgusted at the lack of care given .. I have send an E mail to Mercedes’ .Response from Jardine Mercedes-Benz IpswichOct 28, 2022Hello Natalie,
Thank you for taking the time to post us a Google review and for rating our business. Naturally, we are exceptionally disappointed to learn of your frustrations and the experience that you have had with us at Mercedes Benz of Ipswich. Rest assured, we take all matters relating to customer satisfaction and service care very seriously, and as such, your feedback will be reviewed in full with our Senior team at MB of Ipswich. On behalf of all our team at Mercedes Benz of Ipswich, please accept our sincerest of apologies and for any inconvenience we have caused.
Please be assured a member of our team will be in contact. We wish you a safe and enjoyable weekend.
- Rating 5.0Oct 7, 2022excellent service as alwaysResponse from Jardine Mercedes-Benz IpswichOct 11, 2022Thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Best, Oliver.
- Rating 5.0Aug 26, 2022Seamless operationResponse from Jardine Mercedes-Benz IpswichSep 1, 2022Hi, Thanks for the high rating! We try to provide our customers with the very best service and experience and hope you'll visit us again! Best, Mercedes-Benz of Ipswich
- Rating 5.0May 24, 2022Great service, staff were very polite and helpfulResponse from Jardine Mercedes-Benz IpswichJul 28, 2022Hello, customer feedback is extremely important to us, so thank you for taking the time to send us your review. Kind Regards, Oliver.