The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Thurlow Nunn Peugeot King's Lynn
Thurlow Nunn is a long-standing Motability Scheme partner, here to support you with every aspect of the Scheme.
We look forward to helping you with your own application and selecting the right car from Vauxhall's range. There are many available, but not every car may suit the adaptations you need to drive safely and comfortably. Talk to one of our Motability Scheme Specialists for guidance on which cars do match your requirements and to find out more about our exclusive Motability offers.
You can call us when your local dealership is open to speak with a dedicated adviser or leave an enquiry online and we will get back to you very soon. You can also visit us in person at any of our accessible dealerships. Our welcoming sites offer:
- wheelchair access;
- disabled parking spaces;
- accessible bathroom facilities; and
- relaxing waiting areas with refreshments and WiFi.
If it suits you, we will also be happy to arrange a home visit so you can speak to a trained Motability Scheme Specialist face-to-face in the comfort of your own home. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Showroom details 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 17:30 11:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Sunday||11:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Paul Salter
- Scott Walker
- Gemma Smith
Service centre details 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 13:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:00 - 13:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Mark Wilson
- Robert Walker
Accessibility features at Thurlow Nunn Peugeot King's Lynn
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 5.0Jun 17, 2022Paul Nice man very helpful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Rating 4.0Apr 5, 2022Very busy.
- Rating 1.0Apr 1, 2022I wasn't kept informed of delays or delivery dates. I wasn't told I would be dealing with another sales person as the one I saw had left. PDI hadn't been done properly as some of the features were not working. i.e speed limiter, cruise control, electric boot, locking the car, blind spot not working. This did get sorted 2 days later with an update/reset at thurlow nunn. No apologies for the hassle an worry. No one appears to care. Buying/leasing a new car should be an exciting experience. This was anything but. The car will be going to my previous dealer for servicing as I have no confidence in thurlow nunn.