The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall Kings Lynn
Thurlow Nunn is a long-standing Motability Scheme partner, here to support you with every aspect of the Scheme.
We look forward to helping you with your own application and selecting the right car from Vauxhall's range. There are many available, but not every car may suit the adaptations you need to drive safely and comfortably. Talk to one of our Motability Scheme Specialists for guidance on which cars do match your requirements and to find out more about our exclusive Motability offers.
You can call us when your local dealership is open to speak with a dedicated adviser or leave an enquiry online and we will get back to you very soon. You can also visit us in person at any of our accessible dealerships. Our welcoming sites offer:
- wheelchair access;
- disabled parking spaces;
- accessible bathroom facilities; and
- relaxing waiting areas with refreshments and WiFi.
If it suits you, we will also be happy to arrange a home visit so you can speak to a trained Motability Scheme Specialist face-to-face in the comfort of your own home. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Showroom details 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 17:30 11:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Sunday||11:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Paul Salter
- Scott Walker
- Darren Trapp
- Gemma Smith
Service centre details 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 13:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:00 - 13:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Mark Wilson
- Robert Walker
Accessibility features at Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall Kings Lynn
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 5.0Jul 1, 2022Ex customer service, they go above and beyond,
- Rating 5.0Jun 23, 2022Excellent service all round the lady that dealt with me was knowledgeable reassuring and efficient as well as customer friendly.
- Rating 5.0Jun 23, 2022Good service
- Rating 5.0Jun 17, 2022Darren Trapp made everything easy he was very help and funny and because of this he made the time waiting for my new car go faster plus’s he deserves a medal putting up with me for the last moment
- Rating 5.0Jun 14, 2022Very helpful clear instructions on how to use all instruments on the car very pleased with the service we received Christopher Clark
- Rating 5.0Jun 7, 2022Thurlow Nunn Wisbech was brilliant yesterday when I came to test drive Electric ⚡️ Never driven one I couldn’t stop smiling …. Steve Brown was lovely The experience was good 😊
- Rating 5.0Jun 6, 2022Gemma was great it was a pleasure to meet her and she made the whole process
Very easy . However we had called in and booked a slot to place a car order the Head of Sales said yes to a time and date but when we showed up the booking was not put in a diary at all , this was after being promised a phone call back which did not happen from the same guy . Gemma 10 out of 10 but the other guy 1 out of ten
- Rating 5.0Jun 1, 2022Brilliant service. Phone call day before to check all ok and confirm. Phone call on day to say gentleman was on his way in a courtesy car so I was mobile and then brought car back nice and clean.
- Rating 5.0Jun 1, 2022Really good customer service friendly and welcoming
- Rating 3.0May 31, 2022The actual handover was great, the guy was helpful and friendly and did a really thorough handover, going through the features of the new car with me. As for the rest of the staff ….abysmal. Totally unwelcoming, not at all friendly, do everything they can to avoid speaking to you or helping. Not even a smile, let alone any kind of greeting. Had to wait 50 minutes to see our guy, even though I’d made an appointment. Asked if anyone else could help, apparently not, not even a sorry. This would be a 1 star for Thurlow Nunn, 5 star for the handover when we finally got to it.
- Rating 5.0May 17, 2022Found the customer service very good and helpful, although it was the Wisbech store I visited. Darren was very helpful. Looking forward to hearing receiving my car
- Rating 5.0May 13, 2022Very good. I found the dealer to be extremely polite and helpful. He put me at ease, explaining things well to me. I would feel comfortable to ask any further questions as they arise. He went the extra mile, making me coffee and including a little petrol. Now to enjoy my new car!
- Rating 5.0May 13, 2022Perfect and fit 😂
- Rating 5.0Apr 29, 2022Excellent customer service! This was from the Wisbech team to sort my mobility vehicle, he was patient, kind and answered all my questions! I wasn’t sure on so many things but he advised and put my mind at ease, thank you!
- Rating 5.0Apr 26, 2022The most helpful people for my car purchase.
Thank you all for my help.
- Rating 5.0Apr 22, 2022Excellent service and made to feel welcome.
- Rating 5.0Apr 1, 2022Ex customer service, Darren was very informative and helpful.He made the decision to use Thurlow Nunn Wisbech so easy.He put us at ease and made a big decision an easy decision