The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Service centre details 07:30 - 18:30 07:30 - 18:30 07:30 - 18:30 07:30 - 18:30 07:30 - 18:30 08:00 - 14:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||07:30 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||07:30 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||07:30 - 18:30|
|Thursday||07:30 - 18:30|
|Friday||07:30 - 18:30|
|Saturday||08:00 - 14:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Johnny Piccou
- Anthony Kapetanou
Accessibility features at Mercedes Benz Stratford
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Mercedes Benz Stratford
Our trained Motability specialists are here to support you throughout the duration of your lease.
Mercedes Benz Stratford can help you by:
- Servicing and maintaining your car
- Arranging the MOT at the end of your lease
Contact Mercedes Benz Stratford on 02082214460 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 4.0Aug 8, 2022Good customer service and a good experience, although not everything that needed done was not taken care of, but I accept this was not the fault of servicing team. Overall I'm happy!
- Rating 4.0Aug 5, 2022The customer was good
- Rating 5.0Jul 29, 2022Great service.. car picked up in morning by a very friendly and cheerful guy, he outlined the timeline for the service and when I would get it back.. got updates through the day and video of service and car returned promptly.
- Rating 5.0Jul 27, 2022Great customer service will recommend to other family members and friends
- Rating 4.0Jul 23, 2022Good customer service