The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 17:30 11:00 - 17:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Sunday||11:00 - 17:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Shaun Mayers
- Gary Claridge-King
- David Hawkes
- Timothy Farrow
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:30 - 12:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Carl Barker
- Karl Hibbert
Accessibility features at Robins & Day Peugeot Preston
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Robins & Day Peugeot Preston
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Robins & Day Peugeot Preston can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Robins & Day Peugeot Preston on 01772735811 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Aug 17, 2022Good service from team - did precisely as requested
- Rating 5.0Aug 12, 2022Customer support was excellent the only down side to far from where I live said on phone 2 hrs but took 5.5 hrs so had to leave it until next day and said cleaned car but windscreen and car full of water marks but abate from the service was good
- Rating 5.0Aug 8, 2022Smooth
- Rating 5.0Aug 8, 2022Excellent customer service Tim who dealt with me at preston store made me feel very much at ease,explained everything ,kind,very good at his job went through all options available L.Hassall
- Rating 5.0Aug 7, 2022Really happy with the way everything was explained as motability is new to me.
- Rating 5.0Aug 4, 2022Excellent service, Tim who I dealt with was fantastic, he went way beyond my expectations. He kept me fully up to date with everything and answered all my questions. I will definitely recommend Robins and Day to my family and friends.
- Rating 5.0Aug 3, 2022Excellent customer service lovely staff recommend highly L.Hassall
- Rating 5.0Aug 2, 2022The usual 1st class service. Car collected and returned complimentary clean was to a great standard. Robins and Day always go the extra mile. Thanks Sue Lyons
- Rating 1.0Jul 28, 2022They've had the car for over 2 weeks without explaining reason for delay.
No transparency in communication.
- Rating 5.0Jul 28, 2022Excellent service..thankful for the swift turn around of 7 days for my vehicle..And the service received of Tim Farrow was second to none..just brilliant
- Rating 5.0Jul 27, 2022Very good service
- Rating 5.0Jul 26, 2022Great customer service
- Rating 5.0Jul 21, 2022Excellent experience..Tim Farrow took me through every step from the moment I walked in..Brilliant
- Rating 2.0Jul 21, 2022Took car for Mot, Originally told 1.5hours,it took 5.5hours. Got red flag for a damaged rear fog light, which I authorised to do. Also I was told my front tyres were legal but could do with replacing and was quoted for them. I was told the work had been done both verbally and in writing only to discover only the MOT had been done, plus valeting. Because the car is Motability I took it to Kwikfit who said the tyres are fine and don't need replacing. Now I have to go back 35 miles and another half day wasted to get the light sorted. Not impressed.
- Rating 5.0Jul 19, 2022Great costumer service,mr David Hawkes,what a person he is. make you feel like it your friend all questioned had, he has answered with very nicely and made us feel stress free we have ordered mobility suv .
- Rating 5.0Jul 5, 2022Great customer service. Picked the car up and dropped it off. Excellent service
- Rating 5.0Jul 1, 2022Excellent service our point of contact was Gary Claridge King, he kept us updated all the way and was very helpful, with any questions we had. I can highly recommend this dealership.
The wheelchair access throughout the store is excellent
- Rating 5.0Jun 14, 2022Customer service were efficient and helpful. Could not do enough for me, I am a wheelchair user and the customer service personal made sure I was comfortable waiting for my chair, offered to get me a drink. A really great experience. The service was not overly long and staff were willing to explain about the service and what the forms meant. Great staff. Always smiling.
- Rating 5.0May 31, 2022Great experience and treated really well
- Rating 5.0May 28, 2022Nice to deal with