The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 17:30 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Mohammad Younas Shah
- Steven Crook
- Adam Bentley
- Megan Webber
Service centre details 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 12:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:00 - 12:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Raisa Iqbal
- Suzanne Keogh
Accessibility features at Lookers SKODA Manchester
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Lookers SKODA Manchester
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Lookers SKODA Manchester can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Lookers SKODA Manchester on 01617089000 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Jul 1, 2022Great customer service really appreciate all care to details
- Rating 4.0Jul 1, 2022Although it took long time after my order everything was OK. I was notified before the car arrives and after. Friendly service. Although there was no full information for new applicants
- Rating 5.0Jun 27, 2022great customer serviceResponse from Lookers SKODA ManchesterJun 30, 2022Hello, Thank you for your comments and a 5 star review!
- Rating 3.0Jun 22, 2022Honestly. Feel like I got robbed. Tricked into a deal that wasn’t for my best interest. But end of day. That’s sales for you. They make you feel like they are doing you a favour when really they are only looking out for their own. But I had the choice to say no. So I own it.Response from Lookers SKODA ManchesterJun 30, 2022To allow us to improve our processes and the service we provide to our customers, we would please ask that you provide more details of your experience with Lookers to our customer service and complaint resolution team at vehiclecomplaints@Lookers.co.uk, who will be happy to investigate your concerns and have the opportunity to make things right for you.
- Rating 5.0Jun 21, 2022Catherine webster 😊💯👍 very friendly and helpful xxResponse from Lookers SKODA ManchesterJun 30, 2022Hello, Thank you for your comments and a 5 star review!
- Rating 5.0Jun 1, 2022The customer service was excellentResponse from Lookers SKODA ManchesterJun 6, 2022Hello, Thank you for your comments and high star rating! We hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.0May 19, 2022Younes was very helpful and friendlyResponse from Lookers SKODA ManchesterMay 24, 2022Thank you for your high star rating.
- Rating 5.0May 18, 2022Great customer serviceResponse from Lookers SKODA ManchesterMay 24, 2022Thank you for your high star rating.
- Rating 5.0May 16, 2022Great serviceResponse from Lookers SKODA ManchesterMay 24, 2022Thank you for your high star rating.
- Rating 5.0May 5, 2022Quality serviceResponse from Lookers SKODA ManchesterMay 5, 2022Hello, Thank you for your comments and star rating! We hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.0May 3, 2022Great Customer Service 👍Response from Lookers SKODA ManchesterMay 5, 2022Hello, Thank you for your comments and star rating! We hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.0Apr 14, 2022Salesman Mohammad Shah deserves a medal if I’m deadly honest. Made me feel respected and worthy. Done everything he possibly could to make me feel safe in the purchaseResponse from Lookers SKODA ManchesterApr 19, 2022Hello Mohammad, thank you for taking your time to leave a review! We are glad you are happy with your experience at our Skoda Manchester site and we hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.0Apr 8, 2022Excellent experience, lovely staff and a fast turnaround on my MOT, Thankyou.Response from Lookers SKODA ManchesterApr 11, 2022Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this great feedback. I am glad everything went smoothly for you, and I will pass these wonderful comments back to management at the dealership for all to see. Many thanks Lucy
- Rating 5.0Mar 9, 2022Customer service First class would recommend to everyone to give it a goResponse from Lookers SKODA ManchesterMar 9, 2022Hello Leonard P.. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit.
- Rating 5.0Feb 18, 2022Needs a waiting area with decent seatingResponse from Lookers SKODA ManchesterFeb 21, 2022Hello Thomas. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit. We'll pass on your feedback about the waiting area.
- Rating 3.0Feb 18, 2022It was fine for a changeResponse from Lookers SKODA ManchesterFeb 21, 2022Hi John, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Hope the change was good and you'll be back to see us again - we'd like to turn that 3 star review into a 5. Contact us at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' with any additional comments.
- Rating 5.0Feb 9, 2022On the day of collection the sales person for motability was delightful, he ensured the car was immaculate, explained all the features to me, offered to set my mobile phone up with the cars handsfree system went through the handover checklist point by point, and whilst waiting for the paperwork to be completed showed me to a seating area, organised a hot drink and was very knowledgeable about the parent company Volkswagen, & each brand within the company (SEAT, SKODA, AUDI etc.)
He introduced me to the Lookers Manager, as i had complaints about aspects of the way my order was handled pre christmas. I appreciated his honesty with thi5s senior manager, and i was able to express my concerns to him about the conduct of a Manager called Dave, who was not only unprofessional but had made a remark about the sales persons grasp of the english language. Dave clearly did not know that my children are mixed race, with extended family from the Indian Subcontinent, and that i am a fully qualified teacher of Literacy as i have a Post Graduate Diploma in Education. For a company operating in North Manchester with the most ethnically and religiously diverse square mile in the whole of the UK on its doorstep, i was apalled that Lookers employed such an intolerant person in a Managerial position. Not only is it unprofressional but it is also contrary to the Equality Act 2010 regarding racial discrimination. Considering Dave reasurred me that he would personally manage the latter stages of the process through to handover, but then abdicated all responsibility on the day of handover, he had not even ensured that the most basic of administrative tasks (my home address)had been completed, leaving the poor motability sales person to take the blame.
Come on Lookers, Managers need to accept personal responsibility for their own actions, support their subordinates during challenging times, and above all not scapegoat the ethnicity of their staff to customers.Response from Lookers SKODA ManchesterFeb 14, 2022Hello Angela Ruth S.. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit.