Covid 19 update at Mackays Vauxhall Dingwall.
Following the Government's announcement from 5th January we are operating with restrictions in place.
• Our showroom is closed from 5th January however our service centre is open for maintenance and repairs.
• If you are due to collect a new vehicle from us during the lockdown period, it may still be possible to do this, please call us to discuss the options available.
• Should you wish to place an application for a new vehicle with us, please call us to discuss the options available>
• Social distancing measures including one-way systems, sanitisers and in some cases personal protection equipment will continue to be in place.
For more information please call 01349869100.
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||12:30 - 16:00|
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:30|
Motability sales specialists
- Mike Wood
- Bryan Cameron
- Euan Anderson
Motability service specialists
- Phil Howell
- Heather Dunnett
Motability Scheme support at Mackays Vauxhall Dingwall
Welcome to Motability Scheme at Mackays Vauxhall Dingwall
Our trained Motability specialists are here to help you choose a car that meets your needs.
Mackays Vauxhall Dingwall can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Mackays Vauxhall Dingwall on 01349869100 to make an appointment with their Motability specialist.
Accessibility at Mackays Vauxhall Dingwall
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the buildingOK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to accessOK
Not currently available
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealershipOK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening timesOK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealershipOK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free accessOK