The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Yeovil Motor Company Volvo
Welcome to Yeovil Motor Company, part of Helston Garages Group, which is a family owned business situated in the South West.
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and ensure the experience of choosing a car that is suitable for you is an enjoyable one. With a fantastic range of cars on offer we are pleased to help you choose the right car for your needs, that you will also be proud to drive. Contact Yeovil Motor Company on 01935 472381 to make an appointment with a Motability Scheme Specialist.
Showroom details 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 17:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 17:30|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Roger Mumford
- Ross Hughes
- Guy Hunt-Davison
Service centre details 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30Closed Today Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:30 - 17:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Gary Carpenter
- Adam Underdown
Accessibility features at Yeovil Motor Company Volvo
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 5.0Jun 16, 2022Much credit for Gary Filer. Site problems with staff shortages but found a way to accommodate my requests.Response from Yeovil Motor Company VolvoJun 16, 2022Thank you for your 5* review Carole :)
- Rating 2.0Jun 14, 2022No courtesy car offered and none available when I asked. I didn’t have anyone to pick me up or drop me off. So had to sit in the dealership from 10am until 1.30pm. Uncomfortable chairs, no one checked on me, no refreshments. Awful service, felt like a 2nd rate citizen. The chap on the service desk was nice enough but I will not be using this dealership again.Response from Yeovil Motor Company VolvoJun 15, 2022Sincere apologies for the lack of attention during your visit, our current design layout will shortly be undergoing a major re development that will provide us with a comfortable and pleasant waiting area. This will all be in the confines of a new after sales environment that will encourage staff engagement. We have taken onboard your feedback and have discussed with the team to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.
- Rating 3.0May 27, 2022Timing is not a strong point.Response from Yeovil Motor Company VolvoJun 8, 2022Hi Peter, we are sorry to hear you didn't feel your visit to us deserved a 5* review. Please can you provide us with some more details to firstname.lastname@example.org where we can look into this for you. Thanks, Emma
- Rating 5.0Mar 23, 2022Roger our salesman,is very nearly as smooth as our new car 🚗.Very good service 🍻Response from Yeovil Motor Company VolvoMar 23, 2022Thank you for your 5* review Barbara, we hope you enjoy your new car!