The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Sturgess Fiat Leicester
Our trained Motability specialists are here to support you throughout the duration of your lease.
Sturgess Fiat Leicester can help you by:
- Servicing and maintaining your car
- Arranging the MOT at the end of your lease
Contact Sturgess Fiat Leicester on 01162043399 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:30 - 13:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 13:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Paige Garratt
- Amrin Chowdhury
Accessibility features at Sturgess Fiat Leicester
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 5.0Nov 2, 2023Very good staff very politeResponse from Sturgess Fiat LeicesterNov 10, 2023Thank you for leaving us a review. It is appreciated.
- Rating 5.0Nov 1, 2023Great customer service. Good communicationResponse from Sturgess Fiat LeicesterNov 10, 2023As a local business, we are very aware of the importance of customer satisfaction and the likelihood of recommendation, so thank you for your kind comments.
- Rating 4.0Aug 10, 2023Great customer service for the employee that did the pick and drop off service aswell as the technician. However, it was a shame I was not given correspondence in regards to when the keys were going to be picked up and dropped off. It was a good thing I was in the house. It was stated that I would be receiving those calls and I did not.Response from Sturgess Fiat LeicesterAug 16, 2023As a local business, we are very aware of the importance of customer satisfaction and the likelihood of recommendation, so thank you for your kind comments.
- Rating 5.0Apr 29, 2023The place is really busy so it can be hard to arrive as a disabled driver and find it impossible to park; the forecourt jammed with blue badge spaces blocked off; I thought it was unfortunate that, knowing a motorbility client was coming in, they couldn’t have ensured access to easy parking. Thankfully a mechanic from the back of the premises held back other (slightly aggressive) drivers to get me into a space. I feel like it would be helpful for other people to know what to expect; I’m still reliving this months on.
Once inside the dealership the customer service personnel were exemplary; chairs and refreshments in abundance.
The sales team were informed, friendly, fast, and chatty. They do have their eyes on five star reviews as they were frequently mentioned to me!
Picking up the car was a lovely experience; having been dropped off by another driver and not having the fear of their car park/ forecourt.
The salesman, Kiril, was really helpful, he answered all of my questions and set me up ready to drive brilliantly.
I recommend this dealership.Response from Sturgess Fiat LeicesterMay 1, 2023Thank you for your feedback. It is appreciated. We will definitely take on board your comments regarding parking as we do try to ensure we have somebody on hand to help when customers may be struggling to park, That aside, we are pleased to hear that once inside we met with your expectations, that our sales team were friendly and we got you ready to set up to drive. We hope you continue to enjoy your lovely new car.
- Rating 5.0Dec 19, 2022Great customer service. Friendly and helpful.Response from Sturgess Fiat LeicesterMar 13, 2023As a local business, we are very aware of the importance of customer satisfaction and the likelihood of recommendation, so thank you for your kind comments
- Rating 4.0Dec 8, 2022Would have preferred an early pick up as had to get a taxi to & from a hospital appointmentResponse from Sturgess Fiat LeicesterMar 13, 2023Thank you for your review and the feedback. If you need us to collect earlier next time please do let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.