The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Evans Halshaw Nissan Mansfield
At Evans Halshaw Nissan Mansfield, we have a team of 4 specialists ready to help you unlock everyday freedom.
Here at Evans Halshaw Nissan Mansfield, we have a team of 4 specialists on hand and ready to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Kara, Thomas, Bradley or Matthew can help you from start to finish, understanding your requirements, looking at a model to suit your needs and getting you one step closer to getting behind the wheel of your brand new Nissan.
With lots of years of experience behind them, we are confident you will find exactly what you need with the help of our fantastic team.
Contact Evans Halshaw Nissan Mansfield on 01623787878 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Showroom details 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 11:00 - 17:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Sunday||11:00 - 17:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Matthew Shelton
- Kara Baldwin
- Bradley Banford
- Thomas Randall
- Cory Radford
Service centre details 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:30 - 12:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Michael Ward
- Rebecca Wiseman
- Georgia Staniland
Accessibility features at Evans Halshaw Nissan Mansfield
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK