The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Stoneacre Fiat Newcastle
Our trained Motability specialists are here to support you throughout the duration of your lease.
Stoneacre Fiat Newcastle can help you by:
- Servicing and maintaining your car
- Arranging the MOT at the end of your lease
Contact Stoneacre Fiat Newcastle on 01912986767 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Service centre details 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 12:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week
|08:30 - 17:30
|08:30 - 17:30
|08:30 - 17:30
|08:30 - 17:30
|08:30 - 17:30
|08:30 - 12:30
Motability service specialists:
- David Wilkinson
- Grant Robson
Accessibility features at Stoneacre Fiat Newcastle
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 3.0Jun 13, 2023Service Receptionist was excellent, friendly and courteous.
However, there are 2 complaints:-
1. Despite requesting the vehicle be ready for early afternoon, it was not available until after 4pm
2. I was told that the car would be washed and hoovered, it was sort of washed whilst the hoovering was non existentResponse from Stoneacre Fiat NewcastleJun 14, 2023Hi Michael, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again. Best wishes, HM - Stoneacre Head Office
- Rating 4.0May 25, 2023Good customer service, very polite good job done.Response from Stoneacre Fiat NewcastleMay 26, 2023Hi Kim, Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on treating our customers with respect and demonstrating professionalism at all times. We will ensure that the team receives the recognition they deserves and forward this to the management for you. We would appreciate it if you could share your experience with your friends and family, too. Best Wishes, HM ^ @ Stoneacre Head Office
- Rating 5.0Sep 26, 2022Kevin and Ronnie at Stoneacre Fiat were knowledgeable, friendly, informative and patient when I visited with my son, Ollie to discuss the cars available to me on the Motability Scheme. They went above and beyond to make the whole process easy and enjoyable. I highly recommend them and Stoneacre Fiat. I am extremely happy with my little Fiat. I’m sure it’s going to make a huge difference to my life. Thanks again.Response from Stoneacre Fiat NewcastleOct 4, 2022Hi Caryn, thank you for taking the time to review Stoneacre Newcastle. We will pass your fantastic feedback on to Kevin, Ronnie and the team. We hope you will go on to recommend Stoneacre Newcastle to family and friends. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Best Wishes, SB ^ @ Stoneacre Head Office
- Rating 5.0Sep 6, 2022Friendly and informative staff. Highly recommended!Response from Stoneacre Fiat NewcastleSep 7, 2022Hi Caryn, thank you for taking the time to leave Stoneacre this brilliant 5 star review, your comments have been passed to Management to ensure that the team receives recognition for there fantastic customer service which they provided to you. We would appreciate it if you could share your experience with your friends and family, too. Best Wishes, HM ^ @ Stoneacre Head Office
- Rating 5.0Sep 2, 2022Took a little longer than expected,due to see problems with the suspension.But lovely reception staff kept me informed all the way.really happy,,thank you.Response from Stoneacre Fiat NewcastleSep 5, 2022Hi Julia, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave Stoneacre Newcastle this great feedback. I am glad everything went smoothly for you, and I will pass these wonderful comments back to management at the dealership for all to see. We would appreciate it if you could share your experience with your friends and family, too. Best Wishes, HM ^ @ Stoneacre Head Office
- Rating 5.0Aug 18, 2022Darren was great.
He took the time to make sure that not only I made the right decision but he helped me to get the right car ordered.
It should be here in the next few days and I can hardly wait.
After going to a number of garages to look at a number of cars, I can say that out of all of them Darren and the team at Stoneacre were the best.Response from Stoneacre Fiat NewcastleAug 19, 2022Hi Darren, thank you for taking the time to leave Stoneacre Newcastle this brilliant 5 star review, your comments have been passed to Management to ensure that Darren receives recognition for his fantastic customer service which he provided to you. We would appreciate it if you could share your experience with your friends and family, too. Best Wishes, HM ^ @ Stoneacre Head Office
- Rating 4.0Aug 4, 2022The man that picked up and returned my vehicle was polite and very pleasant. Service fine.Response from Stoneacre Fiat NewcastleAug 5, 2022Hi Kim, Thank you for your feedback about Stoneacre Newcastle. We pride ourselves on treating our customers with respect and demonstrating professionalism at all times. We will ensure that the team receives the recognition they deserves and forward this to the management for you. We would appreciate it if you could share your experience with your friends and family, too. Best Wishes, HM ^ @ Stoneacre Head Office
- Rating 5.0Jul 13, 2022Fantastic, fabulous, professional staff and caring serviceResponse from Stoneacre Fiat NewcastleJul 14, 2022Hi Michael, Thank you very much for leaving Stoneacre Newcastle a review. Customer feedback is extremely important to us and your wonderful comments have been forwarded on to Management at the Dealership to enable them to share your experience with the team. We look forward to dealing with you again in the future and happy motoring! Best Wishes, HM ^ @ Stoneacre Head Office