The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 09:00 - 17:00 11:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||11:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Andrew Holden
- Lewis Buckley
- Adam O'Neil
- John Haselden
- Joseph Foster
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 13:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 13:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Melvin Leach
- Jonathan Sula
Accessibility features at Bowker MINI Blackburn
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Bowker MINI Blackburn
We are a family-owned business, part of the Bowker Group which has been established in Lancashire for over 100 years. We have Centres in Preston and Blackburn representing the BMW and MINI brands.
All of our sales team are trained Motability Specialists who pride themselves on having a deep understanding of the Scheme and how to deliver the best service to our Motability customers.
When you visit us, we'll talk to you about your needs and make sure the vehicle you choose is right for you. We'll take you for a test drive and, if you choose to place an application, we'll keep you informed every step of the way.
Contact Bowker MINI Blackburn on 01254274337 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.