The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 17:30 11:00 - 17:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Sunday||11:00 - 17:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Robert Batley
- Ashleigh Townsend
- Alexander Christopher
- Naresh Syal
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:30 - 12:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Laura Keaveney
- Jessica Ummi
Accessibility features at Robins & Day DS Manchester
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Robins & Day DS Manchester
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Robins & Day DS Manchester can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Robins & Day DS Manchester on 01617433977 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 3.0Jun 20, 2022Major problem returning home after handover due to the sat nav on the ds4 becoming frozen on the screen and not being able to get the arrow on the screen to locate the car’s position. Nightmare journey home when they closed the motorway and no sat nav to get home.
Contacted the Ds Manchester branch and asked for help the following day via phone and ask to make an appointment to bring the car in of which is a 100 mile round trip. Asked the manager to contact asap Saturday morning and still no reply or text contact.
First impression having had BMW for 9 years not very good so far.Your company is advertising excellent and quality service not a great start,however still like the car.
- Rating 5.0Jun 7, 2022Excellent staff
- Rating 5.0May 25, 2022Very good customer service,by our sales representative..explained well about things which I didn't know, people on front desk need to smile at customer even though they don't deal with customer directly, only one male who was on front desk spoke to me,and asked me,our sale person naresh did good job ..thanks