The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 08:45 - 20:00 08:45 - 20:00 08:45 - 20:00 08:45 - 20:00 08:45 - 20:00 09:00 - 17:00 11:00 - 17:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:45 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||08:45 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||08:45 - 20:00|
|Thursday||08:45 - 20:00|
|Friday||08:45 - 20:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||11:00 - 17:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Szilveszter Bakos
- Matthew Reid
Service centre details 07:30 - 18:00 07:30 - 18:00 07:30 - 18:00 07:30 - 18:00 07:30 - 18:00 07:30 - 18:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||07:30 - 18:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Colin Carr
- Samantha Mitchell
- Blanka Kwiecien Zielonka
Accessibility features at Arnold Clark Kia Aberdeen
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Arnold Clark Kia Aberdeen
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Arnold Clark Kia Aberdeen can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Arnold Clark Kia Aberdeen on 01224010504 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Jun 22, 2022Quick and friendly serviceResponse from Arnold Clark Kia AberdeenJun 24, 2022Thank you for your five-star rating, Carole. We really appreciate it.
- Rating 1.0May 31, 2022Poor customer service, booked my car in a month ago for a service, they asked what time, I asked for 10am so I could have the car in the afternoon. I arrived at 09:45 and was told we shut at 5pm. We will give you a call when it's finished. So we got a visa to town since there was no way we could get a run there. At 13:30 I phoned to find out how the car was doing, was told I would get a call back in a few minutes, ok. About 45 mins later we arrived back at the garage since there phone call I was going to get never happened and found my car in the same places I left it, hasn't been touched. I went to the service desk and asked why my car wasn't done yet, was told we're open till 5,I replied I booked out in early to get it done early both to have it sitting here all day. Was told it will be done any time up to 5pm, we could have had the car all morning instead of tramping around time, having arthritis in my back. I went out to make other arrangements to have it serviced, about 15 mins later a message appeared on my phone saying the car is starting the process. I asked the guy talking the car if they can do this as quickly as possible as I've been waiting all day. It came back about 50 minutes later, still unwashed and front footwell dirty, so they skipped the cleaning that was supposed to happen. Very disappointed. There is a Kia dealer in Inverness which is also a lot closer to me with I will use from now on. I only went to Arnold Clark Kia Aberdeen because that's where it was bought from. Won't need going back. Worst experience for a car service in my 44 years driving.Response from Arnold Clark Kia AberdeenJun 1, 2022Thank you for your review, Bryan. We always want to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. I'm sorry that on this occasion it took a little longer than expected. Unfortunately, unless previously arranged with the branch, we can't guarantee what time your car will be ready, however, we do appreciate your feedback and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Rating 5.0May 24, 2022The lady that helped us was so lovely and patient with my son who has AutismResponse from Arnold Clark Kia AberdeenMay 25, 2022Thanks for your review and rating, Angus. We're glad to hear you both had a pleasant experience at the branch.
- Rating 5.0May 23, 2022Such a great experience. Sylvester so helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Would highly recommendResponse from Arnold Clark Kia AberdeenMay 23, 2022Thank you, Linda. Your recommendation means a lot to us and we're so happy to have earned it.
- Rating 5.0May 11, 2022Excellent first class, he knows his stuff. Was able to answer all my questionsResponse from Arnold Clark Kia AberdeenMay 12, 2022Thanks for your feedback, Susan. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call.
- Rating 5.0May 10, 2022Great custom service Szilveszter BakosResponse from Arnold Clark Kia AberdeenMay 11, 2022Thank you for sharing your review with us, Jessie! Much appreciated.
- Rating 5.0May 9, 2022Very friendly service from very nice ladie and welcoming from start to finish very professional ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Response from Arnold Clark Kia AberdeenMay 9, 2022Thanks for your positive feedback about our team, Corey. I know they’ll be pleased to see their hard work paying off.
- Rating 5.0May 9, 2022Great customer service from staffResponse from Arnold Clark Kia AberdeenMay 9, 2022Thanks so much for your review, Penny. We are happy we could help.
- Rating 5.0May 6, 2022Excellent customer services support. Friendly and helpful advisor who went over and above to ensure that my return to Kia was arranged seamlessly and kept me updated at all times.Response from Arnold Clark Kia AberdeenMay 9, 2022Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Irene. If there's anything more we can do, please let us know.
- Rating 5.0May 3, 2022Great experience, no problems at all. Very happy customerResponse from Arnold Clark Kia AberdeenMay 3, 2022Thank you for your review, Lorraine. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do.
- Rating 1.0Apr 28, 2022Matthew the motability representative did not hold a conversation with my brother and I or pass pleasantries. He told me the brand new kia niiro 2 has all the mod cons. I now find out it t doesn't have a sat nav which as someone disabled and u dergoing cancer treatment needs one. I would not have bought this one had I known.he totally deceived me and I have never had such poor service when buying a new car. I love my kia niro but want a sat nav. He just told me to press brake or accelerate and that was it. It was shameful. I feel because it was a motability car and I'm disabled He wasn't interested in me.it should b investigated. Marion Mitchell Aberdeen 07369 202420Response from Arnold Clark Kia AberdeenApr 28, 2022Hello Marion M. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit. We apologise for the certain disappointment you're experiencing. We've passed your comments and details to the management at the branch and they'll be in touch with you. We hope all will be resolved and you'll love every mile in the new car. Thanks for allowing us to look into this.
Arnold Clark team
- Rating 5.0Apr 13, 2022ExcellentResponse from Arnold Clark Kia AberdeenApr 13, 2022Thanks for your rating, Stephen. We hope to be of service to you again in the future.