The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 08:45 - 18:00 08:45 - 18:00 08:45 - 18:00 08:45 - 18:00 08:45 - 18:00 09:00 - 17:00 11:30 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week
|08:45 - 18:00
|08:45 - 18:00
|08:45 - 18:00
|08:45 - 18:00
|08:45 - 18:00
|09:00 - 17:00
|11:30 - 16:00
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Jim Rowan
- Ian Wilson
- Alastair Loudon
- Richard Edington
Accessibility features at Western Nissan Edinburgh Straiton
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Western Nissan Edinburgh Straiton
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Western Nissan Edinburgh Straiton can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Western Nissan Edinburgh Straiton on 01314405353 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Feb 26, 2024Excellent service no hard pressure from the salesman
- Rating 5.0Feb 22, 2024Richard was very helpful
- Rating 5.0Feb 20, 2024Excellent
- Rating 5.0Feb 16, 2024great easy nice people
- Rating 5.0Feb 12, 2024Friendly knowledge and took the time to listen to my needs . Got us the right cat
- Rating 5.0Feb 10, 2024Jim was amazing. Made everything easy and straightforward will definitely be using them again in the future
- Rating 4.0Feb 8, 2024The overall experience was positive and the staff friendly. The negative aspect was the month delay from the car arriving in the UK until being delivered to the dealership. While the staff at the dealership tried their best to get the specific information there seemed to be a breakdown of communication from Nissan overall, not so much at the dealerships end. The only negative comments I have is where I have requested and purchased a dash cam to be fitted, the technician clearly had dirty hands or gloves, because on the A frame pillar on the passenger side was covered in dirt and oily finger prints which I never noticed until I got home. Also I would have liked the opportunity to be offered the choice to buy flooring mats as the car never came with them, yet none were offered, perhaps in future it would be good to offer customers the opportunity to buy floor mats if they wished. However, as stated the experience was positive and I am more than happy with the car and thank the staff at the dealership for all their help.
- Rating 4.0Feb 7, 2024Sales advisor knowledgeable, polite. Only issue was that he didn't work weekends so for consistency and ease of appointments that was a hindrance
- Rating 5.0Feb 6, 2024Very polite professional and helpful
- Rating 5.0Feb 6, 2024Our sales man was great, helped us to decide easy what car we wanted and it took less than 10 mins to sort paperwork etc
- Rating 5.0Jan 31, 2024Excellent all done with great detail and advise
- Rating 5.0Jan 31, 2024It was flawless, Richard took me through the processes from start to finish effortlessly and professionally.
- Rating 5.0Jan 27, 2024Very helpful and friendly
- Rating 5.0Jan 25, 2024Amazing service from Ali , sorted out everything easily and quickly for when I was getting my mobility car.
- Rating 5.0Jan 24, 2024Excellent communication , sharing information and respect.
- Rating 5.0Dec 13, 2023Car awaiting for me,Jim talked me through some stuff then I was off with my new car
- Rating 5.0Dec 11, 2023The experience was made so easy from start to finish
- Rating 5.0Nov 27, 2023Richard was fantastic. Made the process stress free and was lovely and kind with me and My daughter. Couldn't thank him enough.
- Rating 5.0Nov 18, 2023Great customer service from Alistair as always.
- Rating 5.0Nov 9, 2023Ritchie was excellent and looked after me very well,all went well and I'm looking forwards to getting my new car