The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 09:00 - 20:00 09:00 - 20:00 09:00 - 20:00 09:00 - 20:00 09:00 - 20:00 09:00 - 18:00 10:00 - 17:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Sophie Neill
- Georgia Matthews
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:30 - 12:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Paul Lovelock
- Matthew Baller
Accessibility features at Wilsons Peugeot Epsom
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Wilsons Peugeot Epsom
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Wilsons Peugeot Epsom can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Wilsons Peugeot Epsom on 02031315971 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Aug 1, 2022Joe was excellent at ensuring we understood the whole process and options.
- Rating 5.0Jul 28, 2022What a fantastic experience. We traveled from Land's End to London to get our e208. Our local dealership seemed a little 'under-motivated' in helping with our search but Joe at Wilsons Peugeot took care of everything. Nothing was too much trouble. Joe and his team eventually found our desired car within days, we were so impressed we decided to make the 600-mile journey, yes 600 miles to collect our shiny new e208. Fantastic experience, a refreshing change from the way other dealerships manage their mobility customers. Once again, thank you, Joe, Ryan, and Team.
- Rating 5.0Jul 26, 2022Paul at reception was amazing and his young colleague! They always help me. Paul will put himself out to make sure it is easy for me for a service or if I just need help with something. I’m so grateful!