The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to TrustFord Byfleet
At TrustFord we are passionate about improving the lives of our customers and their families, and supporting them in achieving greater independence.
With nearly 14,000 TrustFord Motability customers, we pride ourselves on offering award-winning personalised service and advice to help find the perfect Ford for you.
Our priority is to provide impartial, free guidance on the Motability scheme if you, or someone you care for, receives the Higher Rate Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payment, War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement or Armed Forces Independence Payment, to make sure we find the best fit.
Contact TrustFord Byfleet on 01932332900 to make an appointment with our Motability Scheme specialist.
Service centre details 07:30 - 18:00 07:30 - 18:00 07:30 - 18:00 07:30 - 18:00 07:30 - 18:00Closed Today Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||07:30 - 18:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Jessica Lock
- Vanessa Mayo
Accessibility features at TrustFord Byfleet
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 5.0Jul 26, 2022Good information about pick up time and result of MOTResponse from TrustFord ByfleetJul 27, 2022Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this great feedback. I am glad everything went smoothly for you, and I will pass these wonderful comments back to management at the dealership for all to see. Many thanks Janet
- Rating 5.0Jul 14, 2022All round great serviceResponse from TrustFord ByfleetJul 14, 2022Hi Spencer. Thank you for your high star rating. Happy Motoring, Janet
- Rating 5.0May 25, 2022Excellent serviceResponse from TrustFord ByfleetMay 27, 2022We pride ourselves on our customer services, Thank you for your kind words Barbara