The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 08:00 - 19:00 08:00 - 19:00 08:00 - 19:00 08:00 - 19:00 08:00 - 19:00 08:30 - 17:00 10:30 - 16:30Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:30 - 16:30|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Ben Rowlatt
- Alexander Mckay
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:30 - 13:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 13:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Tomas Trigger
- Ian Gowans
Accessibility features at Marshall Mercedes-Benz Winchester
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Marshall Mercedes-Benz Winchester
At Marshall we take every individual's needs into consideration, so you can rely on our honest and expert advice when finding the perfect vehicle to suit your driving style.
At Marshall, we pride ourselves on delivering bespoke customer service and expert advice. With an extensive range of Motability offers and fully trained, Motability Scheme Specialists, you can rely on us to deliver a driving experience that will see to your every need. Informed, friendly and experienced, Marshall are here to ensure that when it comes to independent driving, nothing can hold you back!
On-site disabled parking and wheelchair access are available, so why not pay us a visit?
To arrange a test drive in one of our versatile models, contact Marshall today by enquiring online or giving us a call. Alternatively, feel free to drop by any one of our COVID-secure dealerships.