The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Vospers Ford Service Centre Valley Road
Our trained Motability specialists are here to support you throughout the duration of your lease.
Vospers Ford Service Centre Valley Road can help you by:
- Servicing and maintaining your car
- Arranging the MOT at the end of your lease
Contact Vospers Ford Service Centre Valley Road on 01752297517 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Service centre details 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:00 - 13:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week
|08:30 - 18:00
|08:30 - 18:00
|08:30 - 18:00
|08:30 - 18:00
|08:30 - 18:00
|08:00 - 13:00
Motability service specialists:
- Rob Eselby
- Ben Denyer
- Catherine Jenkins
- Carrie Denyer
- Leanne Moore
Accessibility features at Vospers Ford Service Centre Valley Road
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 5.0Jan 23, 2024I am very happy with the service thanksResponse from Vospers Ford Service Centre Valley RoadJan 26, 2024Thank you for your kind words - we're glad to have been of service! We pride ourselves on our customer services
- Rating 5.0Nov 29, 2023All very goodResponse from Vospers Ford Service Centre Valley RoadNov 29, 2023Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to the business again soon. Kind regards. Vospers Customer Service team
- Rating 3.0Sep 18, 2023Took a long time to get a authorization service from mobility dcResponse from Vospers Ford Service Centre Valley RoadSep 21, 2023Hi Deborah, we are sorry to hear your recent experience was less than satisfactory. We appreciate you bringing your recent experience to our attention. If you are willing, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can work towards a resolution. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Rating 5.0Aug 25, 2023Rachel HResponse from Vospers Ford Service Centre Valley RoadAug 30, 2023Thank you for your high star rating. We hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.0Jun 7, 2023Great customer serviceResponse from Vospers Ford Service Centre Valley RoadJun 8, 2023Hello Deborah, thank you for sharing feedback on your recent Vospers visit. We hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 3.0May 4, 2023Not very good service put van in at 6am was not ready till gone 3pmResponse from Vospers Ford Service Centre Valley RoadMay 5, 2023Hello Aarron, we are sorry to hear your recent experience was less than satisfactory. We appreciate you bringing your recent experience to our attention and will be sure to take your feedback on board. If you have any further queries or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rating 4.0Mar 13, 2023They were a lovely bunch of people and dogs good workResponse from Vospers Ford Service Centre Valley RoadMar 15, 2023Hi Emma, we are very happy to hear of your experience! We hope to see you again soon! Thank you for choosing Vospers.
- Rating 5.0Nov 17, 2022Wonderful help fully professional nothing to much trouble, especially Sam who even dropped me home and picked me up when my car was readyResponse from Vospers Ford Service Centre Valley RoadNov 18, 2022Hi Joanna, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Vospers Van Centre Plymouth
- Rating 5.0Oct 19, 2022Had great experience. As a mobility customer with limited walking a member of staff dropped me home whilst car was waiting for mot. Had two follow up phone calls to keep me updated. Car was then dropped off at my home. Staff were brilliantResponse from Vospers Ford Service Centre Valley RoadOct 20, 2022We are delighted to hear that you had a positive experience that the staff were helpful. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for choosing Vospers.
- Rating 4.0Jul 13, 2022No problems my WAV was down at 10am and wasn't done till 5pm. Which left me with no WAV all day. Not great as ambulances cam no longer transport wheelchair users, no really they don't. If it could have been done sooner it would have been 5 stars.