The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Lee Harris
- Ben Hambling
- Andrew Roberts
Service centre details 07:30 - 17:30 07:30 - 17:30 07:30 - 17:30 07:30 - 17:30 07:30 - 17:30 08:00 - 13:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||07:30 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||07:30 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||07:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday||07:30 - 17:30|
|Friday||07:30 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:00 - 13:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Emma Zielinski
- Edward Grigg
Accessibility features at Hendy Nissan Salisbury
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Hendy Nissan Salisbury
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Hendy Nissan Salisbury can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Hendy Nissan Salisbury on 01722448851 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Jul 15, 2022Excellent customer service from benjamin showed us everything and was super helpful in choosing our next car.Response from Hendy Nissan SalisburyJul 15, 2022Good morning Warren. Thank you for sharing your 5-star review and feedback! We really appreciate it and I will forward your comments onto Ben as well. If there is anything more we can do to assist, please let us know! Kind regards, Jonathan.
- Rating 5.0Jul 14, 2022Ben was so friendly, one of the best customer service experiences i’ve had. every query was covered and the process of buying a new car with motability felt so easy knowing he had it all sorted. Thankyou Ben!Response from Hendy Nissan SalisburyJul 14, 2022Good afternoon Heidi. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I am very glad to hear that you were pleased with the level of service that you received and will ensure Ben receives the recognition he deserves. Many thanks, Jasmine.
- Rating 1.0May 25, 2022Terrible, the usual poor customer service from Nissan at Salisbury. Very disappointing but we are now accustomed to it. Simply rude staff who do not care about their customers or repeat business. Will never purchase a Nissan again. Sloppy service and unprofessional. Really do not know how you survive in the 21st Century?Response from Hendy Nissan SalisburyMay 25, 2022Good afternoon Amber. I'm very sorry to hear that your experience has left you feeling this way . Please can you email 'email@example.com' with your contact information, reg number and any further details you have about your experience, and we will escalate this for investigation with management. Kind regards, Jasmine.