The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to White Dove SKODA Cardiff
At Whitedove Skoda, our award-winning sales team are all fully trained Motability Specialists. We have been a part of the Motability Scheme for over 30 years, and in this time have gained a deep understanding of how to meet the needs of Motability customers and deliver the best possible service.
Prior to visiting, we will ensure that we are fully aware of any requirements you may have, in order to make your visit as smooth and comfortable as possible.
We will discuss your needs, and help you choose a vehicle that you will be happy with for the duration of your lease. Should you place an application with us, we will keep you informed of every step along the way.
If you'd prefer a quiet time to visit, low lighting/sounds or any other requests, just let us know –your comfort is our priority.
Contact White Dove SKODA Cardiff on 02920642999 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Showroom details 09:00 - 18:30 09:00 - 18:30 09:00 - 18:30 09:00 - 18:30 09:00 - 18:30 09:00 - 17:00 11:00 - 16:30Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||11:00 - 16:30|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Emily King
- Daniel Clements
- Melanie Ambrose
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:30 - 17:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 17:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Craig Taylor
- Mollie Bevan
Accessibility features at White Dove SKODA Cardiff
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK