The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 09:00 - 17:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Gary Barney
- Michael Mcveigh
- Jon Weaver
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:30 - 12:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Catherine Sanderson
- Liam Harvey
Accessibility features at Baylis Vauxhall Evesham
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Baylis Vauxhall Evesham
Baylis Evesham is an established local dealer specialising in new Vauxhall vehicles, service and used cars. Operating within Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire, we have grown from strenght to strenght with a loyal customer base and a fantastic reputaion for customer service.
At Baylis, we are also proud to offer a range of Motability vehicles where our dediciated Motability scheme specialist will help confirm your eligibility and choose the right vehicle based on your needs. We understand that as a customer you will have certain requirements when looking for a vehicle and with that in mind, we will be happy to arrange a test drive, discuss specific requirements and answer any other queries relating to the vehicle. We have great offers in place and a fantastic aftersales service to help maintain your car throughout it's journey. Contact Baylis Vauxhall Evesham on 01386 768400 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist and drive away in style!
- Rating 5.0Jun 21, 2022Excellent service fully recommended
ThankyouResponse from Baylis Vauxhall EveshamJun 27, 2022We are delighted to hear that you had a positive experience that the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Rating 5.0Jun 17, 2022Amazing customer service Mikey was so kind and friendly made us feel very comfortable. I get worried with my disability that people judge me but he made us feel valid. He has kept us up to date and been very professional.Response from Baylis Vauxhall EveshamJun 21, 2022Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great 5 star review Julie! Kind regards, Baylis
- Rating 5.0May 30, 2022Mickey/ Micheal was very enthusiastic, friendly and informative. Nothing was ever too much trouble.Response from Baylis Vauxhall EveshamJun 15, 2022Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great 5 star review!
- Rating 5.0May 17, 2022E.B. Evans
Michael was absolutely brilliant. He took his time to explain all the features of the cars, making it easier for me to make my decision.Response from Baylis Vauxhall EveshamMay 25, 2022We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience.
- Rating 5.0May 17, 2022Great service. This is my 6th car from themResponse from Baylis Vauxhall EveshamMay 25, 2022It is great to know that you would rate us as 5 stars, thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! Kind regards,
- Rating 1.0May 16, 2022I put message on my steering wheel also the receptionist put it on the service form NOT TO MOVE MY DRIVERS SEAT POSITION due to having metal rods and pins in my back, and seat is set so it doesnt cause me pain and discomfort, after receiving my car back yet again the car seat was moved my drivers wing mirror view was of the floor, what made it worse was the reception lady who was outside said to me your seat hasn't been moved and it had, and then I had to get her to drive my car out of the parking space as I couldnt get in, as she was thin, if a customer especially a mobility customer asked for their seat not to be moved it would be nice if this could be honered this has happened twice now, in future I will drive my car myself into the work shop and out againResponse from Baylis Vauxhall EveshamMay 25, 2022Thank you for taking your time to leave this review. I am sorry to hear that your experience has left you feeling this way. We have forwarded your details onto the relevant management team who will look into your concerns in more depth.
- Rating 5.0May 6, 2022Excellent customer service and very friendly staff, ordering new car was really straight forward.Response from Baylis Vauxhall EveshamMay 9, 2022Hello Alan T.. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit. We're thrilled to see that you enjoyed your visit.
- Rating 5.0May 5, 2022Very goodResponse from Baylis Vauxhall EveshamMay 9, 2022Thank you very much for leaving us a review. Customer feedback is extremely important to us and your wonderful comments have been forwarded on to Management at the Dealership to enable them to share your experience with the team. We look forward to dealing with you again in the future and happy motoring! Many thanks Carole