The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Startin Peugeot Worcester
We are a family-owned business that has been in the automotive trade since 1840. Since then we have expanded to nine dealerships located across Worcestershire and the West Midlands and specialise in seven manufacturers including Peugeot, Honda, Skoda, Renault, Dacia, Kia and Suzuki.
We pride in providing the best experience for our customers each and every time they visit, whilst our dedicated brand specialists are always on hand to make it as easy as possible to find your next car.
At Startin Peugeot Worcester we have a myriad of motability vehicles across the range that will suit your needs and requirements, so make sure to get in contact with one of our motability experts and book an appointment by calling 01905820777 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Showroom details 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 17:00 11:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Sunday||11:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Mike Willetts
- Jack Vernall
- Natalie Bryant
- Thomas Twiner
- Josh Hollis
Service centre details 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:30 - 12:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Dani Murray
- Molly Bloor
Accessibility features at Startin Peugeot Worcester
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 1.0May 7, 2022Poor communication - didn’t really listen to what I wanted and needed. Wouldn’t take my application down when I decided to cancel without motability intervention.Response from Startin Peugeot WorcesterMay 10, 2022Hi Philip,
Apologies for the oversight from our end and for any inconvenience caused. We understand that you have purchased a vehicle from another Peugeot retailer. As always, if you need anything else from us, we're more than happy to help.
- Rating 5.0Apr 21, 2022We received a very warm welcome from Natalie, who carried out the handover in a friendly and professional manner. She explained the features of the vehicle thoroughly and answered all questions. Very happy thank you.
- Rating 5.0Apr 12, 2022Fantastic service!
- Rating 4.0Apr 12, 2022Fine