The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Stoneacre Ford Halifax
At your local Stoneacre branch, we're committed to giving our Motability customers the utmost care.
You'll receive the expert help of our Motability scheme specialists, who are specially trained to find you the best vehicle for you, we also work with your chosen Motability installer to make sure your chosen car is suited to your individual mobility requirements and that the necessary adaptations can be fitted to the car. Stoneacre Motability Dealer Winner 2020 for our Contact Centre and Regional Group of the Year in the North.
Contact Stoneacre Ford Halifax on 01422301000 to make an appointment with our Motability scheme specialist.
Showroom details 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 17:00 10:30 - 16:30Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:30 - 16:30|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- James Holder
- Zubair Hussain
- Lee Jenkinson
Service centre details 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 12:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Gavin Greenwood
- Ellie Mcgowan
- Steven Turner
Accessibility features at Stoneacre Ford Halifax
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 5.0Jul 28, 2022Came and picked car up brought it back kept me informed about what was happening fab serviceResponse from Stoneacre Ford HalifaxJul 28, 2022Hi Douglas, thank you for taking the time to leave Stoneacre Halifax this wonderful review, it is great to hear that you enjoyed your experience with the team we hope to see you again soon! We would appreciate it if you could share your experience with your friends and family, too. Best Wishes, HM ^ @ Stoneacre Head Office
- Rating 5.0Jul 22, 2022Great service and more than happy with the whole processResponse from Stoneacre Ford HalifaxJul 26, 2022Hi Tammy, Thank you very much for leaving Stoneacre Halifax a review. Customer feedback is extremely important to us and your wonderful comments have been forwarded on to Management at the Dealership to enable them to share your experience with the team. We look forward to dealing with you again in the future and happy motoring! Best Wishes, HM ^ @ Stoneacre Head Office
- Rating 5.0Jul 4, 2022No problems great serviceResponse from Stoneacre Ford HalifaxJul 5, 2022Hi Carol. Thank you for your feedback about Stoneacre Halfix. We pride ourselves on treating our customers with respect and demonstrating professionalism at all times. We will ensure that the team receives the recognition they deserves and forward this to the management for you. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Best Wishes, HM ^ @ Stoneacre Head Office
- Rating 5.0Jun 20, 2022Disappointed in the valet service .Response from Stoneacre Ford HalifaxJun 21, 2022Hi George, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. We would like to have a better understanding of your experience. Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take a look into this. Best wishes, HM - Stoneacre Head Office
- Rating 5.0Jun 15, 2022Excellent, thank youResponse from Stoneacre Ford HalifaxJun 16, 2022Hi Preston, thank you for taking the time to leave Stoneacre Halfiax this brilliant 5 star review, your comments have been passed to Management to ensure that the team receives recognition for there fantastic customer service which they provided to you. We would appreciate it if you could share your experience with your friends and family, too. Best Wishes, HM ^ @ Stoneacre Head Office
- Rating 3.0May 17, 2022Receptionists were 10 / 10. Video sent to show health check 3 / 10, it was like a youth audition for amateur HR, very poor presentation. Rear brake disc and pads were replaced costing somewhere near £400. They should last longer than 30,000 miles and only then with a recommendation to replace them. This car had only done 6700 miles with an elderly driver.Response from Stoneacre Ford HalifaxMay 18, 2022Hi Margo, thank you for taking the time to review Stoneacre Halifax. We will pass your feedback on to the team. We hope you will go on to recommend Stoneacre to family and friends. We pride ourselves in providing top-quality customer service, so we will be sure to let the team know about your experience.
In the meantime, we hope to see you again soon.
Best Wishes, HM ^ @ Stoneacre Head Office
- Rating 5.0Apr 26, 2022Brilliant motability sales man. No problems and great communication and patience with me.Response from Stoneacre Ford HalifaxApr 28, 2022Hi Cheryl, Thank you for your kind words about Stoneacre Halifax. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us - we will be sure to pass it along to the team. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you, so we look forward to seeing you again. For now, take care.
Best Wishes, HM ^ @ Stoneacre Head Office