The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Taylors Ford Boston
Here at Taylors Ford Boston, we pride ourselves on providing the best guidance to those looking for a new car through the Motability Scheme.
This award is in recognition of our overall customer satisfaction and commitment to the scheme. Our friendly and experienced Motability Scheme specialists will be on hand at every stage of your Motability journey: from submitting your application, to handover of your new car, to keeping your car in top condition with our comprehensive servicing and maintenance services for the duration of your lease.
Contact Taylors Ford Boston on 01205360404 to make an appointment with our Motability Scheme specialist.
Service centre details 09:00 - 17:30 09:00 - 17:30 09:00 - 17:30 09:00 - 17:30 09:00 - 17:30 09:00 - 16:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 16:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Jason Mckue
- Kevin Moore
- Lynne Featherstone
- Shane Railton
Accessibility features at Taylors Ford Boston
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK