The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 09:00 - 18:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Edward Goodland
- Chris Edwards
- Juan Suarez-Robinson
- Ben Sadler
- Sam Lowth
- Jack Cairnie
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:30 - 16:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 16:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Joanne Werrell
- John Rice
Accessibility features at Listers Toyota Lincoln
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Listers Toyota Lincoln
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Listers Toyota Lincoln can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Listers Toyota Lincoln on 01522522097 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Jul 3, 2022Excellent service by Chris and Matt
- Rating 5.0Jun 29, 2022Excellent, Sam Lowth made the whole experience so easy . Would highly recommend
- Rating 5.0Jun 28, 2022Everything went brilliant from start to finish
- Rating 5.0Jun 28, 2022Overall very good experience from ordering the car to picking it up. Sam was very helpful and made the whole experience very easy . Would highly recommend Toyota and Sam Lowth
- Rating 5.0Jun 21, 2022Always comprehensive customer service from booking to pickup, brilliant friendly garage and always clean courtesy vehicles , Listers at Lincoln are the best dealers I have had the fortune to use , thanks 🙏
- Rating 5.0Jun 14, 2022Friendly, collected the car when they said they would, and returned it washed.
- Rating 5.0May 27, 2022I have had a wonderful experience with Ed at Listers Toyota. Collected my
C-HR on Thursday and I am loving it so far. From the moment I walked in to Toyota I felt at ease. Ed was wonderful and kept me informed of every step. Ed is very pleasant to deal with and will go out his way to make sure you are happy with everything. He is a huge asset to Listers. The other staff there are wonderful too. The ladies who welcome you cannot do enough for you and want to help make your visit however brief a comfortable one. Everyone says hello to you even if they are not dealing with you
In all I would happily refer anyone who is considering Toyota to Listers (Especially Ed)
- Rating 5.0May 25, 2022Excellent
- Rating 5.0May 24, 2022Tracy Noble Great customer service & looked after my car would definitely recommend
- Rating 5.0May 18, 2022Edward Goodland has been excellent. He is very efficient and very helpful.
- Rating 5.0May 5, 2022Having been a customer for the past three years I have had an excellent experience with Listers Toyota from the reception staff who have always given me a warm and friendly welcome all the way through to Edward Sales Executive who has always kept me fully informed and been extremely helpful with his advice.
As far as servicing my car, John who is the Service Advisor could not have done more for me. Being high risk (Covid) he collected and returned my car for MOT and service as well as ensuring that the Sat Nav was fully updated after my efforts had failed.
Overall, I cannot praise all your staff highly enough including the technician who has serviced my car.