The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Service centre details 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 12:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week
|08:00 - 17:30
|08:00 - 17:30
|08:00 - 17:30
|08:00 - 17:30
|08:00 - 17:30
|08:00 - 12:00
Motability service specialists:
- Sam Clode
- Caitlin Maclening
- Tanya Paolini
Accessibility features at Listers Mercedes Benz of Lincoln
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Listers Mercedes Benz of Lincoln
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Our trained Motability specialists are here to support you throughout the duration of your lease. Listers Mercedes Benz of Lincoln can help you by: Servicing and maintaining your car, Arranging the MOT at the end of your lease. Contact Listers Mercedes Benz of Lincoln on 01522696016 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Jan 8, 2024Great, staff are always friendly and helpful.
- Rating 5.0Jul 13, 2023Very good service, polite and very helpful. Julie K.
- Rating 5.0Dec 8, 2022Excellent customer service as always
- Rating 5.0Dec 5, 2022Very smooth process.
- Rating 1.0Nov 1, 2022Always kept waiting each time I’ve had to go here would never get a car from listers Mercedes Benz again worst customer service everResponse from Listers Mercedes Benz of LincolnNov 1, 2022Hello Wayne, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to see that you found wait times long whenever you have visited us. We can be busy at times, which leads to delays, however we understand that this is no excuse for poor service. If we can help any further, please email email@example.com so we can restore your faith in us. Many thanks.
- Rating 5.0Nov 1, 2022Excellent customer service all staff polite, well trained so knowledgeable about anything Mercedes. Ery happy customer
- Rating 5.0Oct 18, 2022Veryvery good good experience
- Rating 5.0Jul 17, 2022Fantastic from reception to the service engineer
- Rating 5.0Jun 21, 2022Very helpful and friendly 100% recommend listers Lincoln
- Rating 5.0Jun 21, 2022A year ago , I contacted moterbility to say the bottom half of my drivers side mirror had been pulled of …royal sun alliance got some one to come and fit a new one ( I gave the mercanuc the £100 access fee I then drove the car and with in a mile the cover he fitted fell of and car behind run over it. There is a desighn issue with mercadies petrol cap covers ( Google is full of complaints about mercadies and the same issue I found my self in the midle of no wear needing petrol to get home and petrol cap cover was locked solid we manniged to open it avery small amount but when owe pulled harder the plastic hinge broke , we left the cover in car so all that was needed was a new plastic part on mot thay took the cover wich would be the most exspencife part to replace and just left the broken plastic bit there’s some scratches at front of car when I spoke about this to insurance / moterbility I was told it wouldn’t be touched up as scratches are classed as wear and tear , when I collected car 3 years ago I paid £500,00 advanced fee this would cover any cases fee to get the moor work done , all thou the guy who delivers car bck to me never requested I get the work done to make it look brand new again I’m expecting a letter requesting I have it done mr Paul r websterResponse from Listers Mercedes Benz of LincolnJun 21, 2022Hello Paul, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to see that you've had issues with your Mercedes. Perhaps we can help further? Please give the team a call on 01522 696016 so we can assist. Many thanks in advance.