The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Service centre details 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:00 - 17:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week
|08:30 - 18:00
|08:30 - 18:00
|08:30 - 18:00
|08:30 - 18:00
|08:30 - 18:00
|08:00 - 17:00
Motability service specialists:
- Danny Royall
- Neil Gent
Accessibility features at Desira Citroen Yarmouth
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Desira Citroen Yarmouth
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Desira Citroen Yarmouth can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Desira Citroen Yarmouth on 01493808722 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Feb 20, 2024So far so good a vast difference to what I received at the Lowestoft branch
- Rating 5.0Nov 21, 2023Very good customer service, and very helpful
- Rating 5.0Nov 7, 2023Excellent customer service.
- Rating 5.0Nov 3, 2023Polite,friendly staff. Car washed after service
- Rating 5.0Nov 2, 2023Great, very nice and helpful.
- Rating 3.0Oct 20, 2023I turned up with my mobility car for service and MOT I asked for a courtesy car when taken out for courtesy car I found out it was a Fiat 500 I am over 6 feet tall and my disabled wife has major mobility’s issues how was we expected to use this tiny car I was booked in over a month in advance so no reason like late booking for being given this car for a disabled person after complaining and saying no way could my wife get in this car did they changed it for a very nice sized Nissan much much better. Surely some thought must be given to what size vehicle you lend to disabled customers. Got phone call to say car was ready I arrived to find my car sitting in the car wash port dirty and no one around I went inside to be told the car hadn’t been washed yet and I could sit and wait. Fantastic you wash the cars and I am very great full and a good job done but please contact me when the car is ready for collection having autism when things don’t go to plan it can be a way of setting of anxiety which I have to try and hide.
- Rating 4.0Oct 10, 2023When first went to Desira for mobility cars, they would pick my car up & return it serviced no more. Covid is blamed for this, also they used to valet the car inside & outside, well I picked my car up it in customer parking at the back. I was just pointed to it from the ghost town of a show room, the car to my astonishment had not been valeted what so ever, is this another post Covid saving Desira have made, my next car in August/24 will be Vauxhall, as I only saw 2 people briefly a four star review is generous
- Rating 3.0Sep 28, 2023I am happy that my car was serviced, but very angry, that I was told, that my car had been cleaned inside and out!
When I approached my car, I could see that the car was lovely and clean on the outside, but they had shook the mats on the driver and passenger side, but that was it!
I have a Mobility vehicle, and I am disabled, with lower spine problems, so cleaning my vehicle causes me problems.
- Rating 5.0Sep 18, 2023Excellent very friendly and helpful staff
- Rating 5.0Aug 15, 2023We are very happy with all the staff and the work thank you Regina Brown
- Rating 5.0Aug 3, 2023Excellent service and the staff are friendly and accommodating 10/10
- Rating 5.0May 10, 2023Excellent
- Rating 5.0Apr 25, 2023Service was great very happy
- Rating 5.0Apr 25, 2023Great customer service
- Rating 1.0Apr 24, 2023Not happy with the way the brakes weren’t picked up on the service and it was only when the car was dangerous to drive and we brought it in the front brakes were noticed and the car was in all week for the mot
- Rating 2.0Apr 5, 2023Said they would top up the ad blue for my car and they didn’t as light still on requesting it
- Rating 2.0Mar 1, 2023Car definitely wasn’t serviced correctly fans weren’t cleared and filter changed not impressed
- Rating 5.0Dec 22, 2022Great service from Simon
- Rating 5.0Dec 20, 2022Great service thanks
- Rating 5.0Dec 20, 2022Great service very good