The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Accessibility features at Sytner MINI Luton
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Sytner MINI Luton
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Sytner MINI Luton can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Sytner MINI Luton on 01582952383 to make an appointment with our Motability Scheme specialist.
- Rating 5.0Dec 13, 2023Excellent from enquiries through to collection
- Rating 5.0Nov 17, 2023Stephen is a knowledgeable and personable salesman and accommodating when my appointment had to be changed. Appreciated
- Rating 5.0Oct 20, 2023I’m not great with speaking to people but I had a great experience with sytner Luton and all the staff there Elliot initially then Stephen was great taking over with me very polite and courteous when above and beyond
- Rating 5.0Aug 29, 2023Great customer service, friendly and thorough.
- Rating 5.0Apr 14, 2023We had waited over a year for our new VW but having been reassured by Stephen we changed to a Mini and we were super satisfied by his assistance.
- Rating 5.0Mar 29, 2023Excellent service by Steven Brennan and the coffee was excellent too.