The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall Luton
Thurlow Nunn is a long-standing Motability Scheme partner, here to support you with every aspect of the Scheme.
We look forward to helping you with your own application and selecting the right car from Vauxhall's range. There are many available, but not every car may suit the adaptations you need to drive safely and comfortably. Talk to one of our Motability Scheme Specialists for guidance on which cars do match your requirements and to find out more about our exclusive Motability offers.
You can call us when your local dealership is open to speak with a dedicated adviser or leave an enquiry online and we will get back to you very soon. You can also visit us in person at any of our accessible dealerships. Our welcoming sites offer:
- wheelchair access;
- disabled parking spaces;
- accessible bathroom facilities; and
- relaxing waiting areas with refreshments and WiFi.
If it suits you, we will also be happy to arrange a home visit so you can speak to a trained Motability Scheme Specialist face-to-face in the comfort of your own home. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Showroom details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 17:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Justin Lafford
- Richard Swanton
Service centre details 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 13:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:00 - 13:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Lauren Stratford
- Jason Webster
Accessibility features at Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall Luton
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 5.0Jun 20, 2022Justin was absolutely fantastic, he really went above and beyond for me, I felt really well looked after through every step of the process, highly recommended and he delivered superb customer service, and attention. JR
- Rating 5.0Jun 16, 2022very friendly and excellent customer service
- Rating 5.0Jun 16, 2022Good service. Car looked clean and i was very happy.
- Rating 5.0Jun 16, 2022Justin was absolutely fantastic, very informative and reassuring. The best customer service I have ever received!
- Rating 5.0Jun 6, 2022Very good customer experience
- Rating 5.0Jun 2, 2022Great customer service made us very welcome
- Rating 5.0Jun 1, 2022Great customer service!!
- Rating 5.0Jun 1, 2022Great customer service and was quick at ordering
- Rating 5.0May 27, 2022Justin the motability person. Made me so at ease when ordering my new car , advised on everything related to the electric and petrol cars
- Rating 4.0May 25, 2022It’s been a long wait due to covid but so worth it . Michelle. H
- Rating 5.0May 19, 2022Very satisfactory & informative.
- Rating 5.0May 17, 2022Friendly people
- Rating 5.0May 11, 2022Great customer service; from the gentleman on the front desk to our dealer.
- Rating 5.0May 11, 2022Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable salesman. Answered all my questions
- Rating 1.0May 5, 2022It has taken 3 weeks to replace a tyre I will email head office with a full complaint
- Rating 5.0May 4, 2022Great customer service
- Rating 5.0May 3, 2022Friendly, relaxed and helpful service. I wanted my mother and children to also be involved in choosing our car and to make sure we all had the room we needed for long journeys for example.
Justin made the process very simple and us all feel very relaxed regarding this big decision. Justin also gave us enough time and space to choose the car that was right for us all. We are all one very happy with what the Scheme and Thurlow Nunn have giving us.
Thank you again,
The Mahony Family
- Rating 5.0Apr 30, 2022Great friendly service
- Rating 4.0Apr 30, 2022Good
- Rating 5.0Apr 29, 2022Friendly and helpful sales person in private office. My only complaint is that there is never anywhere to park! I’ve visited 3 times now and all the disabled spaces are always full of Vauxhall card with no blue badges on. Also not one space in the whole of the car park on all occasions!