The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Currie Motors Toyota Kingston
Currie Motors Toyota Kingston is part of the Toyota's Motability Dealer Partnership and over the years, we have helped many people to use their mobility allowance to receive a new car.
We want to make your experience as enjoyable and straightforward as possible, that's why we have a team of Motability Scheme specialists who are on hand to advise you on the scheme, the choice of vehicles available to you and to answer any questions you may have.
So whether you're looking for something small and agile, or a fuel-efficient and clean model, you can rest assured we will detail all the benefits of the vehicle you choose. We'll also help manage the purchasing process from beginning to end, making it as hassle free as possible.
Contact Currie Motors Toyota Kingston on 02089493333 to make an appointment with our Motability Scheme specialist.
Showroom details 08:45 - 18:00 08:45 - 18:00 08:45 - 18:00 08:45 - 18:00 08:45 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:45 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:45 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:45 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:45 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:45 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Robert Drysdale
- Peter O'Reilly
- Arif Mehmet
- Andrea Lovas
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 13:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 13:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Kam Patel
- Scott Kennard
Accessibility features at Currie Motors Toyota Kingston
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK