The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 09:00 - 18:30 09:00 - 18:30 09:00 - 18:30 09:00 - 18:30 09:00 - 18:30 09:00 - 17:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Kamlesh Vaja
- Sarah Roche
- Chris Berry
Service centre details 08:15 - 17:30 08:15 - 17:30 08:15 - 17:30 08:15 - 17:30 08:15 - 17:30 08:15 - 13:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:15 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:15 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:15 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:15 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:15 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:15 - 13:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Julie Mcginty
- Paul Morris
Accessibility features at Perrys Kia Burnley
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Perrys Kia Burnley
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Perrys Kia Burnley can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Perrys Kia Burnley on 01282919334 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Jun 11, 2022Sarah was amazing she bent over backwards to get the car we wanted and for the date we needed it top credit to her x linda Studholme
- Rating 5.0Jun 1, 2022Great customer service, provided all information on the car and the motability scheme.
- Rating 5.0May 26, 2022Efficient
- Rating 5.0May 23, 2022Friendly staff, service was carried out efficiently.
- Rating 5.0May 21, 2022Sarah and chris are a credit to your showroom!
- Rating 5.0May 20, 2022Excellent service very helpful and curtious
- Rating 5.0May 19, 2022Great customer service Chris was very nice x
- Rating 5.0May 13, 2022Excellent service and attention
- Rating 4.0May 3, 2022Very good
- Rating 5.0Apr 23, 2022Excellent service 10 out of 10
- Rating 5.0Apr 13, 2022I’m very pleased with the service and how Chris’s delt with everything at the Burnley branch sorting a small hikup out
- Rating 5.0Apr 13, 2022Amazing! The whole team is lovely. Jack in Kia is wonderful and has so much patience with no rushing and kind, and not a pushy salesman as they are in other dealerships. My car was picked up and brought back to me which was a great help as currently unwell, and the gentleman who did this was lovely. If I could give more stars for Kia Burnley I would. Many thanks to the whole team.
- Rating 2.0Apr 11, 2022Customer service seemed a bit off car was mot'd and serviced but have to go back as service light is showingResponse from Perrys Kia BurnleyApr 11, 2022Hi Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and we would like to investigate this further. At your convenience please contact us at GroupCRM@Perrys.co.uk and include any relevant information such as car registration, dealership and any relevant dates or times so that we may improve our processes and work towards a resolution.
- Rating 5.0Apr 5, 2022Great customer service efficient friendly polite as always
- Rating 5.0Apr 4, 2022Great customer service, car came washed and vacuumed