The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 09:00 - 18:30 09:00 - 18:30 09:00 - 18:30 09:00 - 18:30 09:00 - 18:30 09:00 - 17:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Chris Thompson
- Robert Walsh
- Joe Haley
- Bradley Morton
Service centre details 08:15 - 17:30 08:15 - 17:30 08:15 - 17:30 08:15 - 17:30 08:15 - 17:30 08:15 - 13:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:15 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:15 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:15 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:15 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:15 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:15 - 13:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Kelly Gedling
- Alexander Goulbourn
Accessibility features at Perrys Peugeot Nelson
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Perrys Peugeot Nelson
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Perrys Peugeot Nelson can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Perrys Peugeot Nelson on 01282935468 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0May 23, 2022Always been Great Nothing to much trouble
- Rating 5.0May 4, 2022Exceptional service for costumers!
- Rating 5.0Apr 14, 2022Good friendly service. All staff polite. All my questions answered in a way I could understand. Robert contacted me the following day to make sure I was happy with my car. Which I am very happy with.
- Rating 2.0Apr 5, 2022Despite saying they had vacced the Car,they hadn't. Said washed outside, yet wheels and bumpers had not been washed. Said they could not get to spare wheel, yet all that was in boot was umbrella a boot tidy (for screen wash) and a protective cover. In my opinion, just lazy.Response from Perrys Peugeot NelsonApr 8, 2022Hi, Shirley
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we would like to look into this for you. If you are willing, and at your convenience please contact us at GroupCRM@Perrys.co.uk and include any relevant information such as car registration, and any relevant dates or times so that we may improve our processes and work towards a resolution.