The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to W. Livingstone Ltd
Established over 60 years ago, our family business has specialised in SEAT cars for more than 30 years.
Staff within our award-winning Dealership have a wealth of experience of both the SEAT brand and the Motability scheme.
Our Sales Specialists will help you choose your ideal car, guide you through every step of your application and be on-hand to answer any questions you might have throughout your contract. Our SEAT trained aftersales team are also here to look after you and your car in our fully equipped workshop, whenever you need us.
At W. Livingstone Ltd, know that you're in a 'safe pair of hands'. So, call the team today on 01698817137.
Motability Quarter 4 2021 Dealer Award Winner
Showroom details 09:00 - 19:30 09:00 - 19:30 09:00 - 19:30 09:00 - 19:30 09:00 - 19:30 09:00 - 17:00 10:00 - 17:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 19:30|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 19:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 19:30|
|Thursday||09:00 - 19:30|
|Friday||09:00 - 19:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Vivian Lipton
- Martin Goddard
- Gary Sturrock
Service centre details 08:00 - 17:00 08:00 - 17:00 08:00 - 17:00 08:00 - 17:00 08:00 - 17:00 08:30 - 12:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Sandy Cochran
- Kelly Ann Wells
Accessibility features at W. Livingstone Ltd
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK