The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 09:00 - 17:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Justine Stirzaker
- Adrian Judd
- Ross Howell
- Lauren Parker
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:30 08:00 - 18:30 08:00 - 18:30 08:00 - 18:30 08:00 - 18:30 08:30 - 13:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||08:30 - 13:00|
Motability service specialists:
- John Young
- Lora Thomas
Accessibility features at Sytner MINI Sunningdale
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Sytner MINI Sunningdale
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Sytner MINI Sunningdale can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Sytner MINI Sunningdale on 01344630400 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Jun 20, 2022Tom Collins at Sytner Ltd Mini Centre Sunningdale,set the bar across the board for prefect customer service experience.From the moment I reached out with a brief inquiry on the phone Tom was responsive,extremely knowledgeable and helpful , not only about the vehicle itself , but in walking me through the entire process and in the show room at the time of my appointment on Sunday afternoon.The process was very pleasant and could not have been more seamless.The attention to detail was exemplary Tom went over and beyond in every aspect .Smooth transaction and very helpful many thanks.
- Rating 5.0Jun 20, 2022Very helpful
- Rating 5.0May 10, 2022Tom Collins was excellent in his care with me whilst waiting for my beautiful Mini Countryman.He kept incontact and up to speed on a regular basis so that I knew what was going on.
He went above and beyond picking me up to deal with paperwork and the collection of my car.
He is definitely the right and best person to be handling the mobility car scheme informative and supportive to all my needs well done Tom and thank you for all you did for me regards Mandy Daniel.