The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 17:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Jack Williams
- Cameron Ali
- Keith Gobel
Service centre details 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 13:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 13:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Mark Steele
- Neville Howell
Accessibility features at Wessex Garages Kia Gloucester
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Wessex Garages Kia Gloucester
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Wessex Garages Kia Gloucester can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Wessex Garages Kia Gloucester on 01452317293 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Jun 28, 2022Great customer service and excellent communication from cam at wessex garage gloucester Thank you Mr and Mrs bullinghamResponse from Wessex Garages Kia GloucesterJun 29, 2022Thank you for your high star rating.
- Rating 5.0Jun 27, 2022Welcoming and friendly staff. As we literally just dropped in to look at a vehicle they were able to accommodate us with a test drive there and then even though we had not prearranged one, slotting us in between clients during their lunch break. We were so happy with the vehicle we placed an order there and then. Everything about the Motability vehicle exchange process was explained in detail and we have received multiple updates both by phone and email in only a few short days even though vehicle delivery will not be for a few months yet.
Car ordered Kia ProCeed Shooting Back GT-Line trim.Response from Wessex Garages Kia GloucesterJun 28, 2022Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this great feedback. I am glad everything went smoothly for you, and I will pass these wonderful comments back to management at the dealership for all to see. Many thanks
- Rating 5.0May 30, 2022Good customer service. Very polite and helpful.Response from Wessex Garages Kia GloucesterMay 30, 2022Hello Rosemary G.. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit.
- Rating 5.0May 19, 2022Very good and I m love the car thanks alotResponse from Wessex Garages Kia GloucesterMay 20, 2022Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this great feedback. I am glad everything went smoothly for you, and I will pass these wonderful comments back to management at the dealership for all to see. Many thanks
- Rating 1.0May 5, 2022I can not say I had a good experience, I was told I would need a 2 hour stay and wait appointment because I'm disabled and they didn't have a car suitable so I was booked in for the 2 hour slot which consistsed of a service and a clean after the car service. When I took the car in I said that the sat nav kept saying it needed updating, I was told this sort of thing would be updated for me when we decided to get the car however 3 yes 3 hours later with no update of sat nav and no clean after service the car was returned to where I was sitting to be firstly told although politely that the the salesman that sold me the car said a lot of thing that he shouldn't and that's why he's not with the company anymore and then just walked off and left my passenger door wide open even though I was round the drivers side just about to get in the car, as a disabled person a little more assistance would of been helpful. I also then spoke to a young lady who was apologetic but offered no resolution. So I waited 3 hours for only a fraction of what I was told would happen. So my experience has not left me either happy or wanting to get another car from you.Response from Wessex Garages Kia GloucesterMay 18, 2022thank you for taking your time to leave this review. I am sorry to hear that your experience has left you feeling this way. I have forwarded your details onto the General Manager team who will look into your concerns in more depth and contact you directly if that's ok?
Good Morning Linda
I believe the Service Manager has now spoken to you in relation to your concerns and has also offered you a free full valet by way of an apology.
Should you require any further help please contact us on email@example.com
Customer Service Team
- Rating 5.0Apr 19, 2022Excellent customer serviceResponse from Wessex Garages Kia GloucesterApr 20, 2022Thank you for your high star rating.