The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 09:00 - 17:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Chris Pilbrow
- Ben Goodier
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 17:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 17:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Karl Stuhlfelder
- Jack Davies
- Matthew Hayes
Accessibility features at North Wales SEAT
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to North Wales SEAT
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
North Wales SEAT can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact North Wales SEAT on 01492585766 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Jul 1, 2022Brilliant service would highly recommend thank you 😊
- Rating 2.0Jun 14, 2022My experience was not very good ,my appt was 11 am the car was still sitting there at 1pm ,the garage is remote to anywhere else so I had to stay there as my own mobility is not that good, i asked at 3 pm if it was nearly ready and was told another hour and half it had not even had mot I said to consultant 'it was sitting there at 1pm' and he said it was because there was 24 cars waiting before my 11am appointment ,in all the wait was 5 1/2 hrs away from my caring duties from Claire crookes whose car it is , good job she didn't come with me as her oxygen would have ran out long before it was finished .if appt time is given it should be stuck to.
- Rating 5.0Jun 1, 2022Exellent customer service from start to finish. Can not praise hight enoughResponse from North Wales SEATJun 11, 2022Hi John, Thank you so much for the 5 star review, it is very much appreciated , Kind Regards Tony Gibbons General Sales Manager
- Rating 3.0May 27, 2022The reception staff were polite as ever on arrival, but didn’t get any updates whilst waiting.
I have noticed with all services etc, the Car is never washed or hoovered, or a loan vehicle available, although this is stated as being part of Service etc. It’s difficult with some disabilities to be able to remain seated for several hours.
This visit was for an MOT, my car’s first, and it seemed to take a long time to be completed, I was there for 3 hours.
The chap at service reception did say they couldn’t repair my drivers Sun Visor light staying on, never seen before, but within a few hours of arriving home, he phoned me to book in my car to have it replaced. So Back
again on Wednesday, so that was very good news 5/5.
I know my vehicle is through Motability, but I never receive any paperwork of what has been done each visit, and nothing re MOT. I may be old fashioned, but still prefer a paper trail of work done, it isn’t available on line either I always ask, this would make me think twice about getting replacement car through The Point, only other negative I have asked for navigation map to be updated each year, and it has never been done, I did confirm I would pay if not covered by Motability scheme.
Many thanks.Response from North Wales SEATJun 11, 2022Hi John, i am sorry that we only managed a 3 star review, we do our best but it can get pretty busy in there at peak times, Kind Regards Tony Gibbons General Sales Manager
- Rating 5.0May 19, 2022Mr Stephen Hewitt seat were brilliant dealing with carResponse from North Wales SEATMay 23, 2022Hi Stephen, thank you for taking the time to leave us this brilliant 5 star review, your comments have been passed to Management to ensure that the team receives the recognition for their fantastic customer service that was provided to you. Kind regards, Tony Gibbons General Sales Manager
- Rating 5.0May 17, 2022Excellent customer serviceResponse from North Wales SEATMay 23, 2022Thank you very much for leaving us a review. Customer feedback is extremely important to us and your wonderful comments have been forwarded on to Management at the Dealership to enable them to share your experience with the team. We look forward to dealing with you again in the future and happy motoring! Many thanks Tony Gibbons General Sales Manager
- Rating 5.0May 17, 2022The customer service is very good.Response from North Wales SEATMay 23, 2022Thank you very much for leaving us a review. Customer feedback is extremely important to us and your wonderful comments have been forwarded on to Management at the Dealership to enable them to share your experience with the team. We look forward to dealing with you again in the future and happy motoring! Many thanks Tony Gibbons General Sales Manager
- Rating 5.0May 16, 2022Excellent serviceResponse from North Wales SEATMay 23, 2022Hi Russel, thank you for taking the time to leave us this brilliant 5 star review, your comments have been passed to Management to ensure that The Team receives recognition for their fantastic customer service that was provided to you. Kind regards, Tony Gibbons General Sales Manager