The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Due to government guidelines regarding COVID-19, services at the dealership have been adapted for your safety.
Please call 01527575157 to make an appointment before visiting us to be confident that we can meet you. If you attend your dealership without an appointment you may not be able to be seen
If the dealership is busy when you visit, you may be asked to wait outside
Social distancing measures including one-way systems, sanitisers and in some cases personal protective equipment will be in place
Welcome to Arbury Peugeot Bromsgrove
Welcome to Arbury Peugeot Bromsgrove. Since Arbury's beginning in 2000, we have grown from a single site to multiple Arbury dealerships located across the West Midlands, Warwickshire and Staffordshire.
Our dedicated team members strive to make your experience the best it can be with each and every visit, and our impressive selection of vehicles makes it easy to find your perfect car. At Arbury, we're also proud to offer a fantastic range of Motability vehicles across our brands to help you get from A to B with ease and in style. Our trained Motability specialists are here to help you choose a car that meets your needs.
Contact Arbury Peugeot Bromsgrove on 01527575157 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Showroom details 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 17:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Saturday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Kevin Whitehead
- William Bird
- Steve Harris
- Andy Parton
Service centre details 08:15 - 17:30 08:15 - 17:30 08:15 - 17:30 08:15 - 17:30 08:15 - 17:30Closed Today Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:15 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:15 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:15 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:15 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:15 - 17:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Andrew Pepperell
- Emily Whelan
Accessibility features at Arbury Peugeot Bromsgrove
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the buildingOK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to accessOK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealershipOK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening timesOK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealershipOK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free accessOK