The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Halesowen Motor House Suzuki
We have been a local family-run business for over 65 years. Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Halesowen Motor House Suzuki can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Halesowen Motor House Suzuki on 01215030001 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Showroom details 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 17:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Gary Griffiths
- Andrew Wilkes
Service centre details 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 12:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Nigel Edwards
- Sue Brownhill
- Simon Leadbetter
Accessibility features at Halesowen Motor House Suzuki
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 1.0Jun 20, 2022Staff was very friendly still waiting for new windscreen wiper’s mr ellardResponse from Halesowen Motor House SuzukiJun 21, 2022Good Morning Mr Ellard, sorry to see your experience has left you feeling it was only worth one star. I have spoken with the dealership and someone will be in touch to sort them out for you. Take care.
- Rating 5.0Jun 1, 2022Excellent customer service from Andy Wilkes.Response from Halesowen Motor House SuzukiJun 1, 2022Morning Deborah, glad to hear you were happy with Andy! Enjoy the car and take care.
- Rating 5.0May 25, 2022Fantastic customer service..well looked after. Even door to door pick up and drop off.. Russel hill deserves a pay rise..Response from Halesowen Motor House SuzukiMay 25, 2022Hello Nigel and thank you for very much for your feedback. We pride ourselves on treating our customers with respect and demonstrating professionalism at all times. We will pass these great comments over to the dealership so that the team receive the recognition that they deserve. Kind regards,
- Rating 5.0May 12, 2022Excellent assistance and advice from Andy. He made the process swift and easy, with his knowledge and perseverance. I would not hesitate in recommending Andy and Halesowen Motor House.Response from Halesowen Motor House SuzukiMay 13, 2022Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this great feedback. I am glad everything went smoothly for you, and I will pass these wonderful comments back to management at the dealership for all to see. Many thanks Louisa!
- Rating 5.0May 3, 2022Great customer service. Mobility guy was most helpful and very knowledgeable.Response from Halesowen Motor House SuzukiMay 4, 2022Morning Philip, thanks for leaving us this great review. Happy to hear your visit yesterday went well. All the best!
- Rating 4.0Apr 6, 2022Car was collected on time and all jobs that were reported were completed alongside the health check to a satisfactory standard. Thank youResponse from Halesowen Motor House SuzukiApr 6, 2022It is great to know that you would rate us as 5 stars Derek, thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! Kind regards,
- Rating 5.0Mar 30, 2022GreatResponse from Halesowen Motor House SuzukiMar 30, 2022Hello Cheryl D.. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit.