The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Arbury Nissan Leamington
Welcome to Arbury Nissan Leamington. Since Arbury's beginning in 2000, we have grown from a single site to multiple Arbury dealerships located across the West Midlands, Warwickshire and Staffordshire.
Our dedicated team members strive to make your experience the best it can be with each and every visit, and our impressive selection of vehicles makes it easy to find your perfect car. At Arbury, we're also proud to offer a fantastic range of Motability vehicles across our brands to help you get from A to B with ease and in style. Our trained Motability specialists are here to help you choose a car that meets your needs.
Contact Arbury Nissan Leamington on 01926740000 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Showroom details 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 08:30 - 18:30 09:00 - 17:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- David Owen
- Salv Castrofilippo
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00Closed Today Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Karan Taylor
- Lauren Fisher
- Nikki Clare
Accessibility features at Arbury Nissan Leamington
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 4.0Aug 11, 2022The on line check in was confusing as it talked about payment etc and obviously any repairs or costs are covered by motability. After a phone call to the dealership I had no issues. Everything went to plan. I was contacted by a very friendly lady once my car was ready for collection.
- Rating 5.0Aug 10, 2022Friendly team
- Rating 5.0Aug 8, 2022Very good and would recommend Nissan yo all my friends
- Rating 5.0Aug 5, 2022Very efficient and good service from you as usual
Thanks Gerald Hinton
- Rating 5.0Jul 28, 2022Amazing service for the 3 years I have had the car thank you x
- Rating 2.0Jul 6, 2022The motability gentleman was obviously new to the scheme. He was courteous and polite but needed to leave us to check with his colleagues a number of times if he was completing my application correctly. The show room wasn’t busy and I think it would have been a lot better if someone with more experience had stood with him. I know everyone has to start somewhere but he wasn’t gaining the reassurance he needed to complete my order. I have had 7 motability cars before so I stuck with the gentleman but if it had been my first motability car I think I would have probably left without ordering. I have this new car for 3 years so my order needs to be correct. Even at this stage I wouldn’t be surprised if the car I pick up in a few months time is not exactly as I am expecting. I’m not moaning about the motability gentleman but I am concerned with the lack of supervision in his unfamiliar role.Response from Arbury Nissan LeamingtonJul 14, 2022Hi Julie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we are sorry to hear that you weren’t completely satisfied with your experience.
We have passed your feedback onto our team and the Sales Manager is going to contact you to check in and make sure that everything is correct with your order, as we understand the importance of feeling confident with your next vehicle.
- Rating 5.0Jun 28, 2022Great customer service
- Rating 5.0Jun 28, 2022Great customer service, very efficient.
- Rating 5.0May 26, 2022Very quick, very friendly staff courtesy car was ready waiting for me. Had a call from David Cleaver saying what time to pivk up my car , was ready on time no waiting around . Im a very happy customer would definitely recommend xx