The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Vantage Toyota Wakefield
Our dedicated team at Vantage Toyota Wakefield is on hand to help you find your ideal Toyota and ensure that it is perfectly adapted to suit you.
We are experts in this field and can provide in-depth information about the Motability Scheme and our range of Toyota vehicles.
We believe it's important to work closely with you throughout this process so we can best understand your needs for a Motability vehicle.
We, therefore, assign our customers with a Motability Specialist who will be available to answer any questions you may have and ensure that you feel comfortable when you visit our showroom.
Contact Vantage Toyota Wakefield on 01924664940 to make an appointment with our Motability Scheme specialist.
Showroom details 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 17:00 10:30 - 16:30Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:30 - 16:30|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Lee Hunter
- Andrew Wright
- Nick Allan
- Mark Bailey
- Mathew Robinson
Service centre details 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 13:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:30 - 13:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Paul Firth
- Kirsty Crowther
- Leigh Ransom
Accessibility features at Vantage Toyota Wakefield
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the buildingOK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to accessOK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealershipOK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening timesOK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealershipOK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free accessOK