The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease the Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) of your choice from a wide range of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 13:00|
Welcome to Automotive Group
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right vehicle for your needs.
Automotive Group can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right vehicle and any adaptations you may need
- Arranging a demonstration and test drive to make sure the vehicle is right for you
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme vehicle
- Carrying out the annual check for the conversion elements of your WAV
- Facilitating the service and maintenance of your vehicle throughout your lease
Contact Automotive Group on 08001216622 to make an appointment with our Motability Scheme specialist.
2 to 3 seats
All small WAVs will be fitted with a ramp for entry and tend to feel most similar to driving a standard car.
4 to 5 seats
More spacious than small WAVs, but will also have more of a car-like feel in terms of size.
5 to 6 seats
Based on larger vehicles and are the most common WAV for users with larger wheelchairs.
Brand new Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs) that are specially converted so a wheelchair user can travel.
These are WAVs people have given back after they've ended their lease early. They're all in very good condition and cost less. There is a limited supply, so contact supplies to check their stock or ask if they have a wait list.