- Passenger WAVs
- Nearly New WAVs
- New WAVs
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme support at Brotherwood Automobility Ltd
Welcome to Motability Scheme at Brotherwood Automobility Ltd
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to help you choose a vehicle that meets your needs and gives you greater freedom, every day.
Brotherwood Automobility Ltd can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right vehicle and any adaptations you may need
- Arranging a demonstration and test drive to make sure the vehicle is right for you
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme vehicle
- Carrying out the annual check for the conversion elements of your WAV
- Facilitating the service and maintenance of your vehicle throughout your lease
Contact Brotherwood Automobility Ltd on 01935872603 to make an appointment with their Motability Scheme specialist.
- All small WAVs will be fitted with a ramp for entry
- Usually have a lowered floor to give more headroom inside the vehicle and reduce the angle of the ramp
- At least one passenger seat in the rear, but usually seat no more than five people including the driver and wheelchair passenger
- These WAVs tend to feel the most similar to driving a standard car.
- Have more space than a small WAV which either means extra passenger seats, more room for equipment or a more flexible seating position.
- Like the Small WAVs, these vehicles will have more of a car-like feel in terms of size
- The wheelchair user can be positioned behind the second row of seats in the rear-most part of the car, but many conversions have options to sit further up in between the second row of rear seats.