The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease the Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) of your choice from a wide range of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
- A reduced service offering may be in place due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Please call 01978313355 for information in regards to available services
- For the latest updates keep checking the Motability Scheme COVID-19 FAQs
Welcome to Access Alternatives Ltd
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right vehicle for your needs.
Access Alternatives Ltd can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right vehicle and any adaptations you may need
- Arranging a demonstration and test drive to make sure the vehicle is right for you
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme vehicle
- Carrying out the annual check for the conversion elements of your WAV
- Facilitating the service and maintenance of your vehicle throughout your lease
Contact Access Alternatives Ltd on 01978313355 to make an appointment with our Motability Scheme specialist.
Our Nearly New WAVs are WAVs that have been returned to us from another customer after less than three years. If you're looking for a more affordable way to lease a Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle through the Motability Scheme or would prefer a three-year lease, then a Nearly New WAV might be the right vehicle for you.