- Passenger WAVs
- Drive from WAVs
- New WAVs
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
Motability Scheme support at Sirus Automotive
Welcome to Motability Scheme at Sirus Automotive
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to help you choose a vehicle that meets your needs and gives you greater freedom, every day.
Sirus Automotive can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right vehicle and any adaptations you may need
- Arranging a demonstration and test drive to make sure the vehicle is right for you
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme vehicle
- Carrying out the annual check for the conversion elements of your WAV
- Facilitating the service and maintenance of your vehicle throughout your lease
Contact Sirus Automotive on 01215057777 to make an appointment with their Motability Scheme specialist.
- Have more space than a small WAV which either means extra passenger seats, more room for equipment or a more flexible seating position.
- Like the Small WAVs, these vehicles will have more of a car-like feel in terms of size
- The wheelchair user can be positioned behind the second row of seats in the rear-most part of the car, but many conversions have options to sit further up in between the second row of rear seats.