The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to John Grose DS Salon Ipswich
Our trained Motability specialists are here to support you throughout the duration of your lease.
John Grose DS Salon Ipswich can help you by:
- Servicing and maintaining your car
- Arranging the MOT at the end of your lease
Contact John Grose DS Salon Ipswich on 01473277666 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 17:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week
|08:00 - 18:00
|08:00 - 18:00
|08:00 - 18:00
|08:00 - 18:00
|08:00 - 18:00
|08:00 - 17:00
Motability service specialists:
- Joe Allen
- Kimberley Coote
- Eden Scott
- Mark Williams
- Libby Bird
Accessibility features at John Grose DS Salon Ipswich
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 5.0Jun 5, 2023Always good, staff are friendly and very helpfulResponse from John Grose DS Salon IpswichJun 5, 2023Good Afternoon. Thank you for your praise and kind comments about the service our team provides. Your recommendation means so much to us. We hope to see you again in the future. Best wishes, John Grose Customer Service.
- Rating 5.0Dec 21, 2022The person we dealt with was Charles about the car was very happy.Response from John Grose DS Salon IpswichDec 28, 2022Good morning. Thank you for your 5 star rating and review of John Grose. Your comments are a delight to read and we will forward your feedback to our team. Happy driving in your new car! Best wishes, John Grose Customer Service.
- Rating 5.0Dec 14, 2022Can't fault any aspect of the service
very professional and customer focused. Free vend coffee machine a bonus while you wait especially when it's sub zero outside.Response from John Grose DS Salon IpswichDec 21, 2022Good morning. Thank you for your recent 5-star review. We are very happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your experience with us and hope to welcome you back again in the future. Best wishes, John Grose Customer Service.
- Rating 5.0Nov 1, 2022Meticulous attention to detail from Ben Seaton, Sales Executive
Les SelbyResponse from John Grose DS Salon IpswichNov 1, 2022Good afternoon. Thank you for your great review. We do our utmost to make every guest feel welcomed, every time they visit, so we are pleased to see Ben was able to provide you with a great experience. If you have any further needs or questions, please do get in touch. Best wishes, John Grose Customer Service.
- Rating 5.0Oct 27, 2022Patrick dealt with us most of the way through very friendly, called to check in after car recieved.
Better mention Ben who also helped out while Patrick on holiday. Both very helpful.Response from John Grose DS Salon IpswichOct 28, 2022Good afternoon. Thank you for your recent 5-star review and positive feedback. The team here at John Grose are thrilled by your feedback and are proud to be thought of so highly. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! Best wishes, John Grose Customer Service.
- Rating 4.0Sep 2, 2022The customer facing team are all excellent
I dealt primarily with Libby reference my most recent booking and the service I received was first class as was the young lady covering the service desk whilst Libby was at lunch when collecting my vehicle.
What let's the experience down is the availability or lack of it when spare parts are required. Everything has to be ordered requiring further visits this is the third time I have experienced this eg replacement rear light cluster, new battery and screen wash filter all pretty basic spares.Apart from the customer service experience element this practice doesn't seem to make good business sense either in that the vehicle requires an additional visit to the workshop each time.Not good use of the technicians time as holding spares would facilitate a one visit fix which would certainly improve the customer perception.I have no issues with the standard of workmanship which is very high.Response from John Grose DS Salon IpswichSep 6, 2022Good afternoon. Many thanks for your feedback, this is really important to us as we are always striving to do better. If there is anything further you wish to discuss please contact us on 01473 242242 and ask for Kimberley. If not we look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled service. Best wishes, John Grose Customer Service.
- Rating 5.0Jul 1, 2022Charles was polite, extremely helpful, and made us feel like valuable customersResponse from John Grose DS Salon IpswichJul 5, 2022Good afternoon. Thank you for your recent 5-star review. Hearing that you had such a great experience with Charles is just what we hope for. Thank you for choosing John Grose, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Best wishes, John Grose Customer Service.
- Rating 5.0Apr 5, 2022Great customer service with great supportResponse from John Grose DS Salon IpswichApr 5, 2022Good afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review, it is great to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, we hope to see you again soon! Best wishes, John Grose Customer Service.
- Rating 5.0Mar 30, 2022Amazing customer serviceResponse from John Grose DS Salon IpswichMar 30, 2022Good afternoon. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us, and for scoring us 5-stars. It means the world to us and our entire team! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Best wishes, John Grose Customer Service.