The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Citygate SKODA Watford
At Citygate SKODA Watford, all of our sales team are trained Motability Scheme Specialists.
Our team has a deep understanding of the Scheme and how to deliver the best service to Motability customers.
When you visit us, we'll talk to you about your needs and make sure the vehicle you choose is right for you throughout the lease. We'll take you for a test drive and, if you choose to place an application, we'll keep you informed every step of the way.
If you'd prefer a quiet time to visit, low lighting/sounds or any other requests, let us know – your comfort is our priority.
Contact Citygate SKODA Watford on 01923701300 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Showroom details 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 17:30 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Mohammed Ali
- Dave Telling
- Sinead Blackman
- Reza Darwishpoor
Service centre details 07:30 - 18:00 07:30 - 18:00 07:30 - 18:00 07:30 - 18:00 07:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 12:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Rishi Solanki
- Matthew Cole
Accessibility features at Citygate SKODA Watford
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK