The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Service centre details 07:30 - 18:30 07:30 - 18:30 07:30 - 18:30 07:30 - 18:30 07:30 - 18:30 08:00 - 14:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week
|07:30 - 18:30
|07:30 - 18:30
|07:30 - 18:30
|07:30 - 18:30
|07:30 - 18:30
|08:00 - 14:00
Accessibility features at Hedin Mercedes-Benz of West Bromley
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Mercedes-Benz of West Bromley
Our trained Motability specialists are here to support you throughout the duration of your lease. Hedin Mercedes-Benz of West Bromley can help you by: Servicing and maintaining your car, Arranging the MOT at the end of your lease. Contact Hedin Mercedes-Benz of West Bromley on 02086639800 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Jan 29, 2024Adorable customer service
- Rating 3.0Dec 7, 2023My car failed it's MOT due to being in a garage for repair for a couple of months.
MOT and health check due to concerns with the car following return from repair garage: Tyres low (1 with bulge) others flat, keys not working, car not locking manually or automatically, fuel tank on empty and condensation in head lights.
Dealer waited four hours only for dealer to inform me vehicle failed MOT and I had to take the car to Kwik fit in Sydenham to do tyres as person that dealt with tyres was not in. They said I needed to get back by 2pm to complete the MOT. Sydenham sent me to their Bromley branch and Bromley sent me to their Norwood branch. My appointment was at 8am, I sat there untill 12noon only to be sent on a wild goose chase to get back in 2 hours which is impossible.I found the whole day very stressful and severely painful. After resting for a day I was back at the Croydon dealer today as they had given me my next appointment there only to find that only the original MOT test centre can perform the rectified test. Again stressful. I have not not got home by cab courtesy of Motability but now waiting to hear what progress has been made if any. My childhood friend passed away last week Tuesday after being on life support following a heart attack. I haven't even had the opportunity to grieve because of all these issues with my car. It's just not acceptable. Following the car crashing into the back of me I requested going to my dealership but insurance insisted they would take car to their own garage.
- Rating 5.0Nov 21, 2023Got my car serviced yesterday and I was pleased with the customer service and how quickly it was done
- Rating 5.0Nov 20, 2023Great customer service
- Rating 1.0Nov 17, 2023Poor customer service hated the whole experience and will never bring my car back to this branch again
- Rating 5.0Nov 2, 2023Great customer service, I was very happy with the service as always. Been with Mercedez for over 4 years, nothing beats their service. I would recommend to others
- Rating 5.0Sep 13, 2023Excellent customer service and car was brought back nice and prompt
- Rating 5.0Jul 25, 2023Excellent customer service from all staff at the Bromley branch. Joel was very polite and kept me updated with the service. I am very pleased with Bromley Mercedes unlike the Croydon branch that have given poor quality customer service on both of my last encounters with them. Thanks Bromley, keep up the great work ☺️
- Rating 5.0Jul 14, 2023Very good service
- Rating 5.0May 24, 2023Done a good job and professional
- Rating 2.0May 16, 2023The car wasn’t clean inside. The dash board was dirty & the area between the front seats was filthy.
The engine service was good.
- Rating 5.0May 4, 2023Very Good customer service, front desk officer was great and still professional
- Rating 4.0Apr 27, 2023The staff were friendly and attentive. My baby was taken care of well. The inside of the car could have been cleaned better and I would have given 5 stars.
- Rating 1.0Apr 27, 2023No communication at all!!!!
- Rating 4.0Mar 13, 2023Brilliant receptionist. Only giving 4 stars as they didn’t wash the car.
- Rating 5.0Feb 1, 2023Great service, friendly pick up driver and accommodating of my needing to do school run beforehand
- Rating 2.0Jan 31, 2023Car not cleaned upon return, lease car filthy
- Rating 5.0Jan 31, 2023I’m very happy with the excellent service, I was kept up to date with my car’s progress throughout the day. They picked my car up & returned it to me & informed me of what had been done, very pleased throughout the whole process.
- Rating 3.0Jan 25, 2023The staff are great, helpful and caring. However all service/MOT seem to be booked in at the same time. 20mins in queue to get into car park, no wide disabled bay visible. Another 25 mins wait to hand over keys. An hour out of my life wasted, and I fail to see how it helps their efficiency.
- Rating 5.0Jan 8, 2023Pick up, drop off service perfect for Motability customers.